Thursday, January 8, 2009

GADGETS, Recognition, and A Moment of Silence ...





Hi Everybody! Today has been a busy day for me..Times like this I'm REALLY grateful to have my trusty gadgets. I mean what would I do without my Instinct or my MACBOOK?! I would be one sick and lost puppy. Not that I'm just a TECH JUNKIE..let's just say I fall in the category of "NEW-NEW" ( I rock all the New Stuff that's hot before everyone else usually jumps on the wagon.) I mean come on what else can you expect I'm just Stylista KT.

I remember last year when the Instinct phone was about to come out it was like a big craze with Sprint. They sent me personal emails where you could watch video tutorials(which consumers never watch lol)and then at the store they would have the life-size card board display. Now, after having this phone I can admit it doesn't compare to its AT&T competitor " THE APPLE I-PHONE." Well guess I just have to chalk that purchase up and just be grateful I did the right thing by purchasing my MacBook.


ANYHOW, this morning on "THE TODAY SHOW", a sister couldn't help but notice how fast technology changes with the new and upcoming 2009 gadgets premiering at the International Consumer Electronics Trade Show in Las Vegas.

Click here to see the clip of new gadgets to come:











RECOGNITION


Now you know I just love my award shows, so I sat down and watched some of People's Choice Award show. I don't know how many of you watched it on CBS but here is my brief rundown: My hometown favorite Reese Weatherspoon won Favorite Female Star of the Year, sexy Will Smith Won Best Male Action Actor of the Year (he did his thang in his new movie Seven POUNDS), Ellen DeGeneres took home talk show of the year( I mean who can resist the dance moves and watching Ellen Get low on stage lol) and host Queen Latifiah was rewarded for her role in the The Secret Life of Bees. The top winner was Dark Knight, which in my opinion was ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES IN 2008.
If your curious about the rest of the awards click here.


Ellen accepting her award. Queen Latifah posing with her award.



A MOMENT OF SILENCE...


I couldn't end without mentioning The Travolta FAMILY. PAUSE.. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE? Rest in Peace Jett Travolta. I can only imagine what today must have been like for this family. My heart and prayers are with you during this HARD SEASON . Death is hard to deal with no matter the circumstance. It is something that seems to be hitting everyone these days. I think that's why its so important to talk to people, live each day to the fullest, tell the person you LOVE THEM, and most importantly getting yourself right with God or whoever you believe in.


Rest in Peace Jett Travolta




2 comments:

MR. DEARING said...

WHOEVER THIS GREAT WRITER IS I HOPE AND PRAY THAT SHE HAS A WONDERFUL CAREER IN THE MEDAI BUSINESS AND ALSO IF SHE DOESNT HAVE A MAN... PLEASE.. PLEASE TELL HER ABOUT ME... LOL

BUT ON THE REAL.. I WANT YOU ALL TO SUPPORT AND UP AND COMING JOURNALIST THAT HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF HER AND I WILL BE A SUPPORTER OF HER ALL THE WAY..SO......................... DO YOUR THANG MRS. "D".......VIA AVENUE... YOUR FOREVER GREATEST SUPPORTER...
'THE OTHER HALF OF PERFECT"

STYLISTA KT said...

Thank you for the SUPPORT, COMPLIMENT, and APPRECIATION! I hope that you will continue to support me and pass the word to all your friends! :) Your funny.