Monday, January 26, 2009

KING OF COMEDY, LAUGHS AND ENTERTAINMENT





HI EVERYONE! I know you thought I was absent today while you were at work or at home looking for some juicy news. I haven't forgotten about you. In fact, I have been waiting to get to my MAC all day. You see this morning while I was driving to work.. I WAS HALF SLEEP OF COURSE TRYING TO BECOME AWAKE ....on my morning commute with traffic..( courtesy of Antioch) I was listening to my normal Steve Harvey Morning Show with the end of the Strawberry Letter...then I was EXCITED b/c Steve Harvey announced the release of his much awaited book, "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man." I definitely will be running to get this book when my payday arrives. :) Some topics to look forward to are:

The Ninety Day Rule: Ford requires it of its employees. Should you require it of your man?

—How to spot a mama's boy and what if anything you can do about it.

—When to introduce the kids. And what to read into the first interaction between your date and your kids.

—The five questions every woman should ask a man to determine how serious he is.


I for one can learn some things from Steve b/c he is always on time with the Strawberry Letters. For those who are trying to figure out their relationships, significant others, or marriage Steve has some good answers. Well that's my word on that now on to some other topics for tonight...


YOU GOTTA SEE THIS.. on The View Today was the NO GOOD Sen. Blagojevich speaking on his thoughts to get Oprah to fill his seat..Check it out and here Oprah at the end...







Baddest Chick Ready to Tie the Knot...






I hear that Da Baddest Chick TRINA is ready to make the walk down the aisle with her NBA star boyfriend Kenyon Martin. I know I know..da fellas are really hating to read this right about now and the ladies are hurting too. Can you imagine what kind of wedding it will be.. I can just picture it now. Do you think she is really going to go through with the marriage? It could be serious I mean this man did get a tatoo of her name. Now that's LOVE...


MARTIN LOUIS KING JR??? WHAT IS KANYE THINKING...


MY LAUGH OF THE DAY... KANYE NEVERS STOPS.. HAHA CLICK HERE .



HE NEVER SAID HE HAD A G-FRIEND!


TONIGHT'S MUCH AWAITED EPISODE OF "THE CITY" ..Okay so I'm a big fan of THE HILLS , so it's only natural that I follow Whitney through her pursuits in NYC.. Tonight's episode was so typical... Ladies my question to you is why do we always fall for THE BS lies MEN FEED US? I mean why can't we face the facts and walk away..sigh sometimes I wish we as women were not so sensitive..It's just in our nature though.. Alle and Adam are reminding me of Justin Bobby and Adriena..Now let me flip the question to you guys..Why do you MEN feel like you can just lie to us in our faces and say I Love YOU and then act like you didn't cheat or do something wrong? ... This episode happens to much in real life...just don't know about the confrontation apect running so smoothly..you be the judge though and let me know your thoughts...







ARE YOU A FATTYGIRL?

OKAY so I just came across this article on Fox News...it talks about women who are Fattygirls..or those of us with APPLEBOTTOMS.. According to a study it pays to HAVE A LIL EXTRA IN THE BACK..The Cell Metabolism journal suggests butt and hip fat can help fight against heart disease and diabetes...Full story.






blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: