Wednesday, January 7, 2009

NO BAGGAGE..NO LIMIT!

                                                  Photo Credit: Stylista KT


Everyone knows I love ENTERTAINMENT! As the TI song goes, "My Life your Entertainment.."
This morning as web surfed, I noticed  a lot of positive energy in the Hip HOP WORLD. Here's what I found:
Of course, those who know me can understand I have a deep LOVE, ADMIRATION, AND APPRECIATION FOR CORDOZAR CALVIN BROADUS better known to the world as Snoop Dogg.  I'm really proud of  Snoop! I mean he has been doing his thing for  quite some time now and he's a LEGEND. 



Snoop 's comedy filled  ETV reality show "Fatherhood"  highlights the beautiful Broadus family and lets you see another side  of the West Coast rapper as he reveals his life lessons, coaching skills and most importantly family love.  It is touching fans and opening the eyes of viewers worldwide, catch the next episode on ETV Sunday at 10:30/9:30pm.



 

He even is set to reveal his  own personal line of headphones thru Skullcandy for all you beatmakers to bob your heads too.  I just hope you have the Staxx in your Jeans to drop $350 pesos. Skullcandy will have an event in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center on January 27-30 and  word is you can get a sneek peek at this new item and maybe even a glimpse of Snoop.


   


Moving right along,  I couldn't help but notice LiL Wayne on ESPN with Skip yesterday. Is he a good debater?  You be the judge... Check it out this link: Lil Wayne on ESPN 

This is my time for now. More DIVA CORNER to come be on the look OWT! GOD BLESS..feel free to leave me some feedback. 





MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you Ice Breaker, doing yo theezy in da O-neezy!!
keep it up shawty...

STYLISTA KT said...

Thanks Adubb! Your anonymous but I still know it's you!