Thursday, January 22, 2009

A RETAKE, OSCARS, AND OREILLY STRIKES AGAIN...





RETAKE
...Hey everyone sorry I'm delivering my blog to you kinda of late today...but just like OBAMA HAD TO REDO HIS OATH TODAY..I WITNESSED MY FIRST BLOG MALFUNCTION and had to go back and fix it. On a good note, I put in my work today and managed to get by with a smile on my face and loads of laughs. Now, I just got home from voting on the BIG TALK OF THE TOWN IN TN WHETHER OR NOT ENGLISH SHOULD BE FIRST..well I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic? ( I can't wait to see the results from this vote..) and my other blog topics today, speaking of which I need more input from the readers.

I don't know whose coming across my blog page..but I would sure LOVE TO HEAR FROM EACH OF YOU! Well that's my spill on that. I have BRAINS TO STIMULATE HERE ( LOL) ..Well there's always so much news cookin' in the kitchen so here's what's on my plate for tonight...

OSCAR NOMINATIONS REVEALED

Today the Oscar nominations were revealed and there were some obvious nominations like Brad Pitt's nomination in a leading role  and Taraji Henson for supporting role in  the wonderful story told in , The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,  Heath Ledger for best supporting role in  The Dark Knight and Angelina Jolie for Changeling.  On the other hand, 10 major nominations were surprisingly delivered to the cast and director of Slumdog Millionaire on the TODAY SHOW.  If your curious about all the nominations  click here.

I definitely think Taraji Henson deserves an Oscar for her role in Benjamin Button and I  PRAY and hope the Oscar committee makes the right decision. ( They better not rob my girl! )


OBAMA RETAKES OATH

Obama redid the oath today, after a first go round  where  the messenger "Chief Justice Roberts", delivered the oath all wrong fumbling over words.  OBAMA once again stepped up to the plate and PROVES he is the BIG MAN on campus by  allowing him to adminster the oath again.  You may be asking when did this happen? It was yesterday at 7:35 pm  in the White House Map Room.  You can compare both oaths here.


>Caroline resigns 






Caroline Kennedy for some unknown reason has decided to back away from her desire to run for the NY state senate position..word is she may have housekeeping issues or other personal reasons..I guess time will tell all..what do you think she's hiding in the closet? 






WATCH JAY-Z REMIX UP MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK





O-REILLY IS AT IT AGAIN..WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS???

WANNA KNOW THE FULL STORY WATCH BOTH CLIPS..



Okay so Mr. O Reilly and Mr. Miller are disturbed after seeing the footage of Jeezy and Hov sharing their thoughts on President Obama and expressing their happiness with Bush leaving. Can anyone say Freedom of Speech? I mean nobody says anything when O Reilly goes around speaking negatively about HIP HOP and then when the shoe is on the other foot it becomes a problem..What's your take on this?



This is enough food for thought for one night..I don't want to make you to full..but after the last blog topic I know you all ARE STUFFED WITH BILL O REILLY..holla at me on the comment tip..to those who have keep it coming. PEACE AND LUV!



blog counter


web counter


homepage

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jay's verse was dope. O'Reilly and Miller are clearly racist, disrespectful dudes.. Obama supports Jay Z just like any citizen supports Obama... you're not going to agree with EVERYTHING they say or believe in, but you look past that for the value in their greater purpose. For example, Jay's verse was a little controversial - but at the same time, amazingly insightful and true. Obama, on the other hand - I don't agree with his tax plan FULLY, but I think he stands for more than politics and is a huge step for this country and world. Simple as that. O'Reilly and Miller suck. For anyone who hasn't heard Jay's verse or seen the performance, check the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3KATbnLudM&fmt=18

or

http://chunnel.tv/music/469/young-jeezy-and-jay-z-at-the-belvedere-inaugural-ball

STYLISTA KT said...

I must agree Jay did do his thing on his verse..and I second the fact that O'Reilly and Miller are CLEARLY RACISTS ITS A SHAME..but they better roll over and get used to things b/c Obama and his supporters are GOING TO BE here for a while. You never agree fully with anything in life but at same time its important to look at the BIG picture! Thanks for the the links..I appreciate you!