Saturday, January 31, 2009

ARRESTS, RELATIONSHIPS, AND ESPN!

Good afternoon! One day before the Super Bowl and counting not that I'm really excited about who wins..it's just that I am ready to eat all the good food and share the laughs with my family. I have already gotten a lot done today.. OIL CHANGE, a visit to Wally World( you know Sat.'s are the days where you go and re up on things) and now I'm cleaning. ( I STILL GOT THIS CHINESE CRAVING I have been having for weeks..so let's see if I get it fulfilled today :) ) My next move, is to get things ready for TEAR OUT YOUR MOUF Tour. I CAN'T WAIT TO see this show! I'm so excited and I know I'm going to love every moment of it! Well that's enuff spill on me today hope your Saturday is FAB! Lets see what's going on today...





OBAMA'S HALF BROTHER ARRESTED



George Obama

Well you know their going to keep trying to find a way to eat at Barack so what better way to do that then go to another continent Africa to be exact. Wow they really have nothing else better to do.. okay so his half brother George Obama was arrested today by the Kenyan police. It seems they found marijuana on him and he resisted the arrest. So what do you think is going to happen? In my opinion, I think their going to find a way to let him go and ACT as though this never happened.


Watch this interview Steve Harvey did on his book..I went looking for it at Borders Tuesday and they ha already sold out.. I'm going to be on the lookout for it though..because I know it's going to be a good read..if you listen to the strawberry letter in the mornings just imagine what the book has to offer...(MAN sometimes I feel like I COULD write a book on relationships..who knows maybe one day I will)



KIMORA AND RUSS DONE DEAL

While we are on the subject of relationships. This sucessful couple Kimora and Russell Simmons have OFFICIALLY FINALIZED THEIR DIVORCE AND CALLED IT QUITS. I have the official papers here courtesy of ET. See here.




Me and Hip Hop Mogul Russell Simmons>"Stylista KT and Russell Simmons on my birthday in 2006."

I know by now Russell has prolly met him another model he trades girls just as much as DIDDY lol. BUT I respect Russ he is the father of hip hop. I'm blessed to say I got the opportunity to grace his presence and meet him on my birthday. I wish them both the best and you know from my earlier blog that Kimora and her Blood Diamond man Djimon Hounsou are expecting their first baby together. i hope Ming and Aoki are okay in all this aftermath.



BLAIR UNDERWOOD TALKS ABOUT 1ST OBAMA DOCUMENTARY. I didn't think of this but it talks about in the interview how Blair was playing the actual real life character back in the 80s when he was on LA LAW. I love Blair Underwood he's a great writer, director, actor, and GREAT REPRESENTATION OF A REAL MAN. See the video:









MOVING RIGHT ALONG I know you been waiting for some sports so here is a lil taste..I promise to get more sports on here for tomorrow with the super bowl.




SERENA SLAMS HER 10TH WIN


She's back to her old self again. Serena beat Danira Safina which brought her back to her status as NO. 1 ! Go Serena!! Check out the clip here:








MIKE VICK HEADING TO HALFWAY HOUSE MAYBE..


According to ESPN Mike Vick may be heading to halfway house anyday. He's serving his time for bankruptcy right now. Supposedly, he will be released July 20 but could serve the last few months of his term at a halfway house in Newport News his hometown. For more info click here

So do you think he wlll get out early or deserves to be let out early? I know this was a big topic along the time he was going back and forths to court. He's been away for a long time now it seems..guess time will tell how this develops..


That's my scoop of news for today...I hope you are all enjoy the rest of your weekend and DO IT BIG! Hopefully, I will fulfill my craving today! ;) Adios I'm out...

blog counter


web counter


homepage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The info in your blogs help keep me up to date with whats going on in the world.. thanks KT... As for the tear out your mouth tour.. U MUST be going, and we all know that the "Diva" in you will be in full fashion status.. just hope whoever that lucky person is to go with you in just as fashionable.. keep up the good work.. I support you and ur future.. ALWAYS