Sunday, February 1, 2009

ARE YOU READY FOR THE SUPER BOWL?




WHO WILL WIN?







It's a beautiful warm sunny first day of February. This month is Black History Month (yes!!! love it!), MONTH OF LOVE , and today is SUPER BOWL SUNDAY! I LOVE IT! You know I had to start it off right this morning by going to get my word from GOD through Bishop Walker. As I was riding to church, I was happy to hear that our very own Bishop Joseph Warren Walker, III received the award of BEST streamline video show. Congratulations Bishop! CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO


That says a lot b/c it was voted on by the people and that means nationwide not just here in Nashville. My Bishop is no Joke. Today the word was about SERVING YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE. I know I am working hard to get where I need to be in my life on every level.It is a challenge, but I know God is ordering my path to have some GREAT THINGS all the way around the board in my life. A little of what I got out of service today that I would like to share with you is:

SCRIPTURE REFERENCES: Romans 8:28; John 3:16; Romans 5:1; 8:1

Purpose is in the mind of the maker..God turns negatives into positive to get you positioned. God allows you to go through to shift you i another position. ( I feel like God is shifting me right now as we speak)

" You don't chose purpose, it chooses you."
Things you should do to get in purpose with GOD are:
Have a RELATIONSHIP with him..God's love must be reciprocated and you must have OBEDIENCE meaning learn the power of spending time with him. BISHOP said, "Love God like you love your Boo." That's real b/c think about it if you put as much time and energy into GOD as you do your so called relationships then we would all be a lot better off today.

Another great example, Bishop used was this simple question " What if we compared God's word(Bible) to your cell phone?"

He then went on by saying, " You would take the Bible everywhere with you, keep it in your purse, give to your kids as a gift, if you left it at home and were 20 mi away you would turn back around and go back to get it." ( HUSH Truth that was real ..what's your take on it?) Well that's my word for today now on to the Super Bowl:


YAY! TODAY IS THE BIG DAY THE SUPER BOWL IS GOING DOWN... Starting at 5:00pm on NBC. In addition, you can catch the pre game coverage all day today. Yesterday, there were plenty of pre-game activities going on in Tampa, FL. I wish I could be there with all the action. I'm sure my friend will fill me in when she gets back and supply the photos. I'M GOING FOR STEELERS NOW JUST SO YOU KNOW SO IF ANYBODY WANT TO PLACE A WAGER AND LOSE SOME MONEY HIT ME UP...Well anyway, here is some sports action for you today...



J HUDSON ARRIVES IN TAMPA SEE THIS CLIP

CLICK HERE.
http://www.accesshollywood.com/jennifer-hudson-arrives-in-tampa-for-the-super-bowl_video_979181


Okay so the Snoop Bowl was yesterday and here is a clip of their press conference they had before the game.. LOL hilarious..some press conference..see the guy talking to Snoop weird lol






OBAMA ROUTING FOR THE STEELERS


WELL Obama has a Super Bowl party tonight lined up with his family and fellow Congressman..I can only imagine how fun it will be for Sasha and Malia ( they may have another surprise party) See this clip





LL Put it down with his Performance for the Super Bowl don't believe it me take a look:



Hangin' with LL Cool J at Vice - The Party - More free videos are here


Well you know one thing I'm not going to leave out that I LOVE TO DO EAT!!! THOSE WHO KNOW ME Know this is top on my list. I came across this recipe in case you see this ahead of time or if you want to try some other time.. sounds mouthwatering' Coca-Cola Wings CLICK HERE FOR MORE RECIPES COURTESY OF AJC.

Try it and let me know how it turns out.. or you could always just invite me over to eat lol

COCA COLA WINGS

Ingredients:
1 cup Coca-Cola
Juice of 2 limes
1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, firmly packed
3 jalapeno peppers, chopped
3 pounds chicken wings (12 to 14)
Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 jalapeno peppers, sliced, for garnish
Instructions:
In a small saucepan over high heat, bring Coca-Cola, lime juice, brown sugar and chopped jalapeno peppers to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until syrupy, about 10 minutes.
Cut off the chicken wing tips, reserving for another use, and halve chicken wings at the joint. Place the halved wings in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour about half the sauce over the wings and toss to coat. Keep the remaining sauce warm in the small saucepan.
Place the oven rack 4 inches below the broiler. Heat the oven to broil 30 minutes before cooking. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place an ovenproof rack on the lined baking sheet.
Place the glazed wings on the prepared baking sheet. Transfer the wings to the oven and broil for 10 minutes per side, brushing with the reserved glaze every 5 minutes. Transfer to a heated platter, garnish with the sliced jalapeno peppers and serve immediately.



MIKE PHELPS CONFESSES




WELL THE GREAT 8 TIME GOLD MEDAL recipient Mike Phelps..ADMITTED TO SMOKING MARIJUANA AFTER A PHOTO WAS REVEALED BY THE BRITISH TABLOIDS...Is this really a surprise? I just hope they don't try and take away this young man's achievements. He was fire this summer in the Olympics. I made sure I was home during the OLYMPICS just to watch him make history .


OKAY BACK TO BUISNESS WITH FOOTBALL..SO BY NOW i know you have all figured out your scores and who your winning team should be.. well I HAVE the PREDICTIONS FROM SPORTS ILLUSTRATED..WHO WILL WIN I SAY THE STEELERS! YOU BE THE JUDGE.. CLICK HERE.



I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR SUPER BOWL DAY WHETHER IT BE AT HOME, BAR, OR AT A PARTY.I'M ABOUT TO HEAD TO A SUPER BOWL PARTY NOW TILL THEN I'LL LEAVE WITH THIS THE PRO BOWL IS UP NEXT AND HERE IS THE LINE UP...


TAKEN FROM NFL.COM... AFC AND NFC PICKS
OFFENSE
Peyton Manning QB Kurt Warner
Thomas Jones RB Adrian Peterson
Le'Ron McClain FB Mike Sellers
Andre Johnson WR Larry Fitzgerald
Brandon Marshall WR Anquan Boldin
Tony Gonzalez TE Jason Witten
Jason Peters* OT Jordan Gross
Joe Thomas OT Walter Jones*
Alan Faneca OG Steve Hutchinson
Kris Dielman OG Chris Snee
Kevin Mawae* C Andre Gurode
DEFENSE
Mario Williams DE Julius Peppers
Dwight Freeney DE Justin Tuck
Albert Haynesworth DT Kevin Williams
Kris Jenkins DT Jay Ratliff
James Harrison OLB DeMarcus Ware
Joey Porter OLB Lance Briggs
Ray Lewis ILB Patrick Willis
Nnamdi Asomugha CB Charles Woodson*
Cortland Finnegan CB Antoine Winfield
Ed Reed FS Nick Collins
Troy Polamalu SS Adrian Wilson
SPECIAL TEAMS
Shane Lechler P Jeff Feagles
Stephen Gostkowski K John Carney
Leon Washington KR Clifton Smith
Brendon Ayanbadejo ST Sean Morey
*Will not play due to injury



blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: