Sunday, February 15, 2009

RELAX MODE...







So today, is a relax day for me. I had a WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S DAY and I'm very thankful for everything my sweetheart did for me. I'm in relax mode today. It's good to take that time to lay back and get ready for the week to come. I did manage to catch some of the All-Star festivities yesterday. I guess I will be watching the All Star game tonight. Anyhow, I'm moving forward slowly but surely to be where I need to be. I have actually managed to pay off another credit card. One of the deadliest, for me "EXPRESS" I LOVE THAT place, but in order to get ahead I'm going to cut back on that store.

Well withthat being said let's get on with my biz.

So today since I been home for a great part of the day i noticed a lot of new season reality shows that started. Yesterday I told you about Mtb4 SEASON 3..well today I saw part of TI's new show called Road to Redemption and Bentley Fonsworth is at it again with his 2nd season of G's to Gentlemen.. it seems like this show is here to stay.. I'm counting down till Tuesday when Snoop's new variety show premieres on MTV.



Well here's a glimpse at the new shows...


TI NEW SHOW





G'S TO GENTLEMEN SEASON 2

Okay, so pay close attention to the guy from HOUSTON He is a FOOL! THIS GUY HAS SKITTLE BRAIDS LITERALLY AND EVEN AN MTV TATT.. wow ..I don't know where there finding these supposed G'S but some of them are jokes seriously..watch and tell me what you think?




CHRIS BROWN BREAKS HIS SILENCE

After a week, has transpired since the Chris and Rihanna incidient we have yet to hear anything for both parties. Well, that changed today. According to CNN, Chris' spokesperson delivered a message from the MESSENGER CHRIS BROWN..

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired," the 19-year-old said in a statement released by his spokesman. "I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person."

He added, "Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."


A NEW SLAM DUNK CHAMPION IS BORN



blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: