Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"TO BE OR NOT TO BE..THAT IS THE QUESTION"






"To be or not to be that is the question"- William Shakespeare taken from Hamlet..


To be or not to be is my mindset today. It has truly been a long day for me. This afternoon, I was hit by a SUV while driving home from work today. ( the Vandy college student managed to bump me just enough to scratch my bumper and crack it.) So picture me sitting in the middle lane during traffic time on Harding Place. Not a pretty picture! ( The Vandy girl whom hit me didn't want to call the cops..I know that's the funny part right? I guess she knew she would be in for rude awakening since she was at fault or maybe her insurance wasn't that great?) Anyhow, we exchanged information..I opted for the HONESTY method after speaking with my father. Now, I'm going to pray that this young lady does the right thing. ( I'm really feeling the aftermath right about now..my back is aching a little bit.)

In addition, I must say I had a blast last night with my close circle of friends at PF CHANGS celebrating my friend's birthday. ( I definitely needed that break) It's nothing like being with my besties and sharing great clean fun. :) Little did I know I would be in for a little more than I bargained for last night. I'M A SURVIVOR! Nevertheless, I'm here to deliver the news you can use.


DONE DEAL ... It's official President Obama has signed $787 billion stimulus bill Tuesday this is MAJOR! One of the biggest ecomomic measures of our time.. what's your take on the Stimulus?










CHECK out this NEW VIDEO "Dead and Gone" FROM TI FEAT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. In case your wondering, Yes this is the song they performed on the Grammys



For those of you who missed the All star weekend..You must see this TOO FUNNY! SHAQ dancing with the Jabberwockies...









JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE DEBUTS HIS NEW FASHION LINE DURING NY FASHION WEEK.. TAKE A CLOSE LOOK..Do you like it or Not?



LIL KIM IS DANCING WITH THE STARS








This is my time for tonight. I have to rest up I have a big DAY ahead of me! Have a good night. Peace and Blessings!


blog counter


web counter


homepage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work again,, thanks for being my avenue for the latest in the entertainment industry.. It feels good to have someone down to earth bringing the real in a way that everyone can relate to....