Friday, February 6, 2009

PARTY TIME...



OK so it's my favorite time of the week once again Friday. TGIF. My favorite auntie's BDAY is today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE! I will probably be taking her out for drinks and food tonight who knows what the night will hold. Well I gotta do the work think first of course. I do want to see Steve Harvey and get my hands on his book that I have been waiting to get for a week now. I'm excited about this weekend b/c I get to see Steve Harvey tomorrow with SOS. I know this weekend is going to be action packed..but ne how TGIF and let's get it started ....

SEE THIS FIRST TIME INTERVIEW WITH THE MOTHER OF OCTOPULETS..see her reasoning behind this..I still don't think I would ever think to do this..she has 14 kids in all...








HERE THE TODAY SHOW TALK ABOUT THE ETTA JAMES CONTROVERSY






One of my favorite episodes of MTB4 last year..I thought I would throw this in as a pointer to you guys are following or stopping by my blog.. Ladies already know what I'm talking about... Q did his thang for Dawn.. just so you guys out there know Valentine's Day is next Saturday so if you low on cash and want to set the mode.. follow some moves that Q made...






ET HAS SPILLED THE BEANS ON PATRICK SWAYZE'S much awaited memoir cover here it is







ET SAYS, "The book, written with celebrity author Wendy Leigh, promises "an intimate account of Patrick Swayze's childhood, career, and marriage, as well as his brave fight against a diagnosis of stage-four pancreatic cancer, from which he has gleaned wisdom and has remained resolutely optimistic," according the publisher, Atria Books."



WHITNEY READY AGAIN?!



I HEAR Whitney Houston is set to sing at Clive Davis' big pre-Grammy party he has yearly. She will perform Saturday at the Pre-Grammy celebration in Beverly Hills, California. She also said to be releasing her much awaited album this year. This will be a BIG SURPRISE ... I HOPE ALL GOES WELL AND WE GET THE OLD LEGENDARY WHITNEY BACK!








WELL SINCE WE SPEAKING OF WHITNEY LET'S MOVE ON TO HER LOVER RAY J..SEXY CAN HE? LOL... YOU KNOW HE HAS A NEW SHOW ON VH1 THAT IS ALONG THE LINES OF FLAVOR OF LOVE HERE'S A CLIP..WHAT DO YOU THINK WINNER OR LOSER? I DIDN'T SEE THE FIRST EPISODE COMPLETELY BUT I'M SURE IT WILL BE ALL OVER TV THIS WEEKEND...









blog counter


web counter


homepage



blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: