Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY






HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! EVERYDAY'S THE 14TH... the song that's playing in my head is OUTKAST today.. WELL it's that time of year again. I hope you guys out there have stepped your game up and are ready to make your girlfriend, playmate, or soulmate melt with joy and happiness. For me personally, I always look forward to Valentine's day, although it's been a minute since I just had a really special one. A free pointer to you guys is to GO all the WAY out of the BOX..do something special that you may have never thought of like...a day picnic ( depending on the weather) a NICE RESTAURANT, and by the end of the night some candles and rose petals would be fantastic. Oh and don't forget the chocolate covered strawberries, whip cream, and wine. :) See I'm already setting the mode for some of you. I will collect my money later for my ideas.

For those guys that are thinking,"MAN I'M SO BROKE"... THIS IS WHAT YOU DO write your girl something personalized and sweet...take her for a nice romantic walk...cook her a GOOD DINNER AT HOME. There are no EXCUSES ON THIS DAY KNOW THAT. Well that's my advice to the fellas...now LADIES we know today is like a really special day so step your game up. Make sure you Have your TEMPLE in order. What I mean by this is Get your Hair done or do it yourself, get your mani and pedi's, put on something nice today to let your MAN know he HAS A SPECIAL QUEEN in front of him, make sure you have a fresh face whether you choose natural or make-up...

YOU GOT THAT?

Now I'm going to let you in on some SECRET INGREDIENTS TO MAKE HIM SPEECHLESS...

- WEAR HIS FAVORITE FRAGRANCE FOR YOU
-have on some nice UNDIES THAT MEANS MATCHING LADIES! ( NO HOLES OR STRINGS)
-DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR SKIN FLAWLESS ( have a natural gloss or add some body bronzer)
-my last tip is to DO YOU BUT TAKE IT UP A NOTCH

ON TO THE BUSINESS FOR TODAY:

HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE SONGS..MAYBE MY PLAYLIST WILL HELP YOU OUT A LIL..( not in a particular order) What do you think?



IN case you missed the first episode of mtb4 this week catch it here:




DAY 26 working on THEIR NEW ALBUM..it's sounding good...











MICHAEL JACKSON HAS STAPH INFECTION



WOW! This is serious business Michael Jackson has staph infection. MSNBC reports it's a MRSA style infection which means it resists antibiotics. I hope he's has a speedy recovery!

Well that's my words of wisdom for a SUCCESSFUL VALENTINE'S DAY I HOPE I was helpful...





blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: