Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'M FOCUSED MAN!

FOCUS is my state of mind today...I'm signing on late tonight, I have been working on a lot of projects right now with work, and preparing myself to have a better future. I find myself doing a lot of reading here lately. I did get my hands on the new Steve Harvey book, however I really haven't had the chance to get into too as much as I would like too. I'm in the process of working on a story and I will be sure to spill the beans once I complete it. Well let's get on with the show...

RELATIONSHIPS





Rihanna and Chris Brown have not came out and confirmed anything. It seems as though everybody else is up to their speculations. I was reading on Inside Edition, that Rihanna's wounds were horrific. There was also speculations that Chris actually bite Rihanna on the arms and punched her in the face. This is just hard to believe honestly. I mean, Chris just doesn't come off as being the violent type. I really wanna know the true story. Sadly, Chris is losing endorsements left and right. Recall, I told you he lost the Doublemint endorsement and now he's losing his milk mustache. What's next? who knows.. On the flip side, I read that Rihanna never pressed charges against him and that a witness that passed by called in the 911 call. I guess Rihanna was planning to stand by her man no matter what..

MICHELLE OBAMA A VOGUE GIRL

YES, it's true Michelle Obama is set to grace the cover of the March Vogue issue. I knew this would be coming since she is noted as a fashionable and trendy First Lady. I reaad it will be an 8 page issue.. so be sure to go out and support the issue..




SNOOP DOGG IS COOKING UP A NEW SHOW AND ALBUM!!!





YES! YOU KNOW HAD TO DO IT! SNOOP DOGG is set to premiere his first late night variety show on MTV with his personal band "The Snoopadelics" in the mix on February 17,2009 at 9pm eastern. In addition, Snoop has a new album called "Malice in Wonderland," produced by Pharrell and Dr. Dre. I can't wait to get my hands on this.


FAREWELL ASA BUCHANON




PHIL CAREY BKA AS ASA BUCHANON ON "ONE LIVE TO LIVE" DIED. :( I'M SAD TO HEAR THIS. APPARENTLY, he had been fighting Lung cancer. He died in in NYC CITY HOME according to ABC network officials. He will definitely be missed. It seems like yesterday, when I first started watching him on One Life to Live at age 9.

Take a look at this tribute click here..



This is all for tonight got a busy week ahead hump day is on the way.


60 year OLD HAS TWINS







blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: