Wednesday, February 11, 2009

GOT TIME?

There's a lot of things going on in my world. I feel as though TIME is of the essence at this point in my life. Lately, I have been preparing myself to get where I want to be with my career. I'm really LIVING my LIFE and taking the necessary measures to get where I feel I should be at this point. I can truly testify and say I'm BLESSED. I'm thankful for all the lessons,dreams,talents, and love GOD has manifested within me. This week, is truly a monumental period in my life and will reveal the next door of opportunity for me. That's my spill for tonight..so I'm ready to deliver the news you want to use...


STIMULUS DEAL OR NO DEAL?

Okay, so have you been following the stimulus bill? Obama says, the stimulus would create 3.5 million jobs and give tax relief for businesses and families in need. As a young woman hoping to advance my career this could definitely be a good thing for me. How do you feel about the stimulus package?

If you want to know more about the benefits of stimulus read here.




A NEW BABY FOR TIGER WOODS

According to the Associated Press, Tigger and his wife Elin Woods gave birth their second child, Charlie Axel Woods on Sunday February 8, 2009. Congratulations to the Woods! (I wonder if he will take after his father and become a golfer.)


SPORTS CORNER

The big story this week has been on A Rod admitting to his steriod use in 2001 while playing for the Texas Rangers starting in 2001. What do you think they should do at this point? Here is the interview with Peter Gammons. Click here


SEE LIL WAYNE TAKE ON QUESTIONS WITH ESPN...



WILL SMITH TOPS FORBES LIST




Actor Will Smith was voted most "bankable" among 150 industry professionals by FORBES magazine's website.

UPDATE ON RIRI AND CHRIS BROWN



I'm still waiting to hear from the horse's mouth at this point. I'm getting different stories from the regular news and entertainment sites.I try not to be a part of the rumor. Through all these mix ups and controversy, it seems we are forgetting the BIG picture...both of them grew up around environments with domestic abuse.( Chris Brown's mother was in an abusive relationship with his stepfather and Rihanna's parents would fight each other)..Apparently, close sources and articles have revealed this was not the first encounter for the couple. Mediatakeout, reported they had a violatle relationship for quite some time. My hearts and prayers are with Rihanna and Chris..they are both great entertainers and have a lot at stake. The fans are taking this hard and leaving comments everywhere from Myspace to Facebook.

As a result, ABC reported Brown has lost his endorsements and radio play on some stations after listeners and fans called in to complain. What's your feelings on this do you think it's too early to call or is it right for them to remove Chris' music or endorsements? see ABC VIDEO ..click here

RIHANNA'S MYSPACE PAGE:
Copy and paste the link: ( I couldn't believe the comments this people made. Ridiculous!)

RIHANNA'S MYSPACE PAGE


Mediatakeout revealed Chris making his first statement about the incidient via Facebook:





133rd Annual Westminster Kennel Club show

I learned today that the winner of the Westminster Kennel Club show a Sussex spaniel. I love dogs. They are such sweet, smart and affecionate companions. When I saw the picture it made me think of my old English Cocker Spaniel I used to own "Baxter." Boy I miss my little dog..anyhow take a look at this adorable spaniel..

Stump the winner of the 133rd Westiminster Kennel Show.

blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: