Thursday, February 5, 2009

TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE ?

Too Little, To Late? popped into my mind b/c it sums up my blog topics today and how I feel about certain things going on around me. When I say this I don't mean just with myself, but people,friends, co-workers,sisters, or my inner circle. Sometimes I have all these thoughts and ideas manifesting in me and I feel like once I deliver it may be sometimes TOO LITTLE OR TOO LATE? .. Sometimes I want to tell certain people that time is of the essence and that you can't waste time b/c LIFE will just pass you by and it WILL BE TOO LITTLE AND TOO LATE! Well thats my spill for tonight...now I have a lot of ground to cover so get to reading...






I know YOU WANT TO SEE me talk all about the madness earlier this week with Tom Daschle who lost his position as health secretary because of tax problems with his car..BUT I'm trying to focus on the HISTORY and positive strides MR. PRESIDENT HAS ALREADY MADE SO FAR.. take A LOOK today was his first flight ever and then I have a clip on the stimulus..What are your thoughts on Obama thus far? Do you notice changes for the better or worst?



Click here to see Obama speak the TRUTH about the stimulus.


THE STORY OF TIMOTHY COLE

I was reading CNN and noticed this story on TIMOTHY COLE... It makes me wonder how many more people in jail are serving time for something they never did in the first place? Timothy Cole was a wrongfully accused rapist who maintained his innoncence while on trial and during his sentence. They took this man's life away literally.. I mean they sentenced him to 25 years for the alleged rape of Michelle Mallin ( she identified the wrong person). Mallin told the police at the time that her rapist was a smoker. Well the stupid police , lawyers and judge overlooked this small factor which proved to be HUGE. You see Timothy Cole never smoked a day in his life b/c he had asthma really bad and had been taking medicine since he was a child. Now, the sad part is the real rapist John Wayne Johnson was supposedly trying over the years to tell the police he was the real rapist, however this letter was given to the Cole family in 1997...

Click here to read the letter


Now can you imagine how his mother and family felt after reading this?


It was unfortunate that this information was not revealed when Mr. Cole was still alive. Sadly, he died at age 39 from heart complications from his asthma on Dec. 2, 1999.


I was so shocked to read this what are your thoughts on this story?




PHELPS TOO LATE





I know you all are aware of the photo (see above)Olympian Mike Phelps has been put in the negative spotlight for lately with him smoking the marijuana... Well after hearing this story I thought they would try and take away his medals, but I read tonight that he's suspended from swimming for 3 months. The madness doesn't end there you know ENDORSEMENTS are the beginning. KELLOGG'S is letting their contract go with him as well and i'm sure we will hear more money being lost from this. What are your thoughts on this issue..should they ban him from swimming and take his endorsements? Do you think they should accept his apology and keep going as normal or neither?




ETTA JAMES ANSWERS BACK AT LAST


Wow! I guess Etta James is really true to character like she was potrayed in CADILLAC RECORDS..she really went overboard with this listen to her here strike out against Barack and Beyonce.


My girl CeCe is back in action with a new song and video "Never Ever" feat. Young Jeezy.. I'm loving this video Ciara always got the dance moves for us Ladies! I also love the fact that she represents us TALL STALLIONS OUT HERE! Get it CeCe!

Let me know what you think about the video..






OKAY SO while we on the music side of things.. I HAD TO TAKE THIS TIME TO put KEYSHIA COLE IN THE MIX. I love Keyshia Cole sometimes ladies you can identify with certain moments or instances that you may have went thru in your life. She is the truth. I hope she takes home some Grammys this Sunday. What do you think about her new album, "A Different Me" compared to her sophomore album "Just Like Me" that had her " I Remember" and "Let It Go" song? I have heard a lot of people say they like the old Keyshia Cole better..I have all 3 albums and I can say that you see her mature and progression as a women from beginning to present Keyshia. One thing I can say is that she stays true to herself and roots 24/7. That's why I think she does so well b/c SHE IS REAL AND KEEPS IT 100! HOLLA!!!




On this note, I'm closing for tonight. Sweet dreams everybody and guess what tomorrow is Friday! Goodnight.


blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: