Friday, February 20, 2009

THINKIN' AND DREAMING..









Happy Friday everyone! Yes today is Friday, we have all been counting down and making plans for this day. It's finally here. I have been in thinking and dream mode here lately. Is it just me or do you ever feel like you have a load of ideas and dreams that are packed in the brain waiting to get out? Me being the creative and introverted individual at times, is what makes me shine in my opinion. Not to mention, my desire to be DIFFERENT. At any rate, I just have to say this blog is a testimony for me and the story on the 73 year old basketball player makes me A TRUE BELIEVER THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...THE SKY IS TRULY THE LIMIT! With that being said, let's get down to business for today...

So Mrs. Paper Planes bka MIA gave birth to a healthy baby boi around 2am the same night of the Grammys. I hope I'm energetic as she was on stage with her performance.. It was amazing to see her on stage peforming when it was her due date.
HE'S SO ADORABLE!






WHILE we are on the topic of babies..I saw on BET today that rapper Nas and his wife Kelis are expecting their first baby together. This is great news. I'm excited for them. It will be Nas' first son. A true legend will be born.


Tiger woods is set to reveal the first photos of his new born son Charlie Axel Woods to Golf magazine...Wow he didn't waste any time I read on Ace showbiz the baby was 10 days old. Do you think it's good for celebrities to profit and expose their newborn babies? I think if I was a celebrity, my view would be to save my child from the cameras and magazines until the child was at a certain age to decide if they wanted to be in the limelight.. What do you think?




This is an amazing story right in TN! This 73 year old man is still living his life to the fullest and making his dream a reality... HE IS THE OLDEST COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAYER EVER... does this make all you older hoopers or those who have finished college think about playing the game again?

Meet Ken and see his story here:










TMZ has revealed the REAL picture of Rihanna bruises, busted lip and what looks to be a swollen face after the fight with Chris Brown. Wow! This is unbelievable..HORRIBLE! What do you guys think will happen with this situation? I hope there is a positive that comes out of this devastating situation.





blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: