Sunday, February 8, 2009

51st GRAMMY DAY ..







Music Lovers tonight is our night that we celebrate our artists. It will be interesting to see who takes home the most grammys and the oh so important Grammy for "Album of The Year." I so looking forward to seeing TI bring the whole gang together...Kanye, Jay Z, and Lil Wayne together on stage to perform my favorite song "Swagga Like Us." I hope Keyshia Coles, Beyonce, Usher, TI, and many others bring home an award. Although, I do I love the pre-Grammy award show because you get to check out all the great outfits, make-up and hairstyles. Before I get it started I want to apologize for leaving you hanging yesterday..I had a long and busy day preparing for Steve Harvey show. It was sooo AWESOME I had A FAB time! Steve Harvey and nephew TOMMY are FOOLS in a good way! If you have the opportunity to check them out in your city I would advise you to do so. It is worth it. Well let's get it started


In case you haven't figured out who is nominated for the awards you can find that information by clicking right here.


DA LATEST

Okay so tonight the Grammys took a crazy turn right before they started. R and B singer Chris Brown allegedly hit a unknown girl that was riding in the car with him. He is at the police station now for questioning so, as a result he is not at the Grammies. Now on the flip side, the wierd part is Rihanna was supposed to perform and she supposedly got into a car accident and had a bruise on her face...SO now they had to decide to replace Rihanna with a Justin Timberlake/ Al Green performance.

It will be interesting to see how this story develops. So far I must commend Jennifer Hudson, TI'S , AND LIL WAYNE'S PERFORMANCE. They each brought something different to the Grammys in their own special way. I"M waiting to see who wins album of the year.


WATCH J HUDSON PREPARE FOR THE GRAMMYS












New singer and Grammy nominee Estelle has a new Crystal Light commerical check it out here..I like her voice it's sweet and dinstinctive click here to see it.








If you missed the Katie Couric interview with Lil wayne you will want to see here



PRE GRAMMY PICS SEE THE STARS PARTYING IT UP
















blog counter


web counter


homepage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must agree.. Steve Harvey, Nephew Tommy, and the person who made the show "Red Bone" are all fools. This was my 1st comedy show and it was great and also great to be there with a very special woman in my life.. Again thanks for the update on the grammy's, cuz i wasnt gonna watch it and i didnt. Thanks KT for the news.. u special woman... kind-of remind me of a special woman I know..

Anonymous said...

The grammys were GOOD! Ti's peformance was great..I gotta give props to MIA b/c that woman was on her due date. Stylista you doing BIG thangs on here..keep doing ya thang girl!