Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HARD TIMES..






I know I'm extremly late at this point with the blog. I had a good day overall besides having a HORRIBLE HEADACHE since this evening (:( I hope it passes over soon. ) and finding out that some family members have been laid off from their jobs. It hits home when you see your loved ones suffer and all these stories left and right about how bad the economy is today . I know it's going to be a SLOW process, but I'm ready for Obama to get started with those jobs he talked about he would create. God knows we need them. I heard last week that Sprint and Starbucks two major companies that I use are cutting of jobs.

Why does the song "Spaceship" by Kanye West start to play in my head. I guess that's my song for today... lol.. well anyhow on to biz...




BLACK HISTORY FACT OF DAY:


In 1983, the Rev. Jesse Jackson, a famous civil rights leader, announced his plan to run for President. Jackson ran in 1984 and 1988, and received 6.7 million votes in the 1988 presidential primary election, putting him solidly in third place.


GOOGLE has IT'S EYE ON YOU...


Okay so I read tonight that Google has enabled some program to where basically you can track people easily with wireless phones and see where they are or those with other wireless devices. It's a new feature added to mobile maps..I guess parents will be keeping more tabs on their troublesome teenagers and I'm sure this will stir up some controversy for all the players out there..




HAPPY BDAY FACEBOOK!

For all you Facebook lovers out there it's hard to believe facebook has been around for 5 years now. Myspace better look owt b/c Facebook is taking over. 5 years ..wow I remember when I first learned about facebook in college my junior year after I had crossed..my my my how time flies..

SOME GOOD NEWS FOR ANALOG TV LOVERS..


I heard that the original date for digital tv to take over Feb. 17 has been changed to June 12, 2009 after the House voted 264-158 TO POSTPONE the shutdown of analog TV signals.The Senate passed the measure unanimously last week and the bill now heads to President Barack Obama for his signature.



Take a look at this video about marketing the Obamas..

homepage




LIL GRAMMY TRIVIA to get you ready for the grammys coming up this sunday Enjoy..






Check out TI performing on his Swagger Like Us Tour..my question is why is it we can never get the good shows here..I would love to go to see this performance b/c you know TI's days as a free man are numbered. Swagger Like Us is my favorite song on his album "Paper Trail"... I hope it gets that video together before it's too late..





THAT'S ALL FOR TONIGHT...have a good rest of the work week we almost there two days and counting...



SWAGGA LIKE US TOUR invades Columbus,Ohio from L Carter on Vimeo.
blog counter


web counter

No comments: