Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A WHOLE LOTTA PIECES...

Photo of what used to be my VICky card GONE

A whole lotta pieces is what I got today.. I bet you wondering what's up with the title today...Let me break it down for ya.. I have been trying to work towards my GOALS and get things to moving with my plan. A part of that plan is to budget and cut back on credit cards and spending. So today I actually, made progress you see I cut up one of my favorite store's credit card..what is it you may be asking? LADIES YOU KNOW THE ONE I'M TALKING ABOUT "THE ANGEL card", is her name but really she's the DEVIL in disguise b/c we all know she can be addictive with the CLOTHES,SHOES , AND my favorite BRA AND PANTIES sets. WELL I KISSED HER GOODBYE TODAY and I have three more to go. HAPPY TRAILS TO THE VICKY CARD! In addition, I made a connect for story I'm working on so I'm escatic about that movement in my life..b/c yes I do LOVE MY writing and blogging for you GOOD PEOPLE..with that being said I'm ready to drop some knowledge to you tonight....


BLACK HISTORY FACT FOR TODAY:



Madame C.J. Walker invented hair products especially for African-American hair. In additon, she was the first American woman to become a millionaire. (THANK GOD FOR HER B/C think about where we would be without her products!! I know I'm grateful.)

SO I'm going to kick this thing off on a LOCAL tip I was HAPPY TO READ THE FRONT PAGE OF THE TENNESSEAN THIS AFTERNOON AND SEE THAT MY FAVORITE RAPPER SNOOP DOGG WILL BE ON THE ROSTER FOR THE JUNE BONNARRO..WHOOO! you already know I will be in full EFFECT! Click here for more info ya gots to do it!

HERE'S SNOOP VIDEO HE FILMED HERE IN NASHVILLE "MY MEDICINE"






A TWITTER BABY




Erykah Badu gave birth to her first daughter while blogging about it on Twitter February 1, 2009. I give KUDOS TO HER because she had a natural birth and even managed to write about it. Not really surprising huh..she has always had a natural, real aurura about her. I wonder if the baby will have her beautiful green eyes.. This makes her 3rd baby daddy whom is new rapper Jay Electronica.

Badu revealed in her blog her personal feelings on her natural birth by saying, " "I can't believe it's over," she wrote. "Home birth, no painkillers, about five hours, she was a little past due date, but I didn't mind waiting. Breath."


Why does her Back in the Day song pop into my head all of sudden ..."Puff"! (remember that part of the song lol!)



Speaking of BABIES HALLE BERRY is said to be thinking of having a second baby with her model beau boyfriend. They already have Nahia Aubry who will be one in March. Well I say more power to her b/c they are a beautiful family.






CHRISTIAN BALE IS ACTING OUT..


This was outrageous...I can't believe he acted like this...and I saw on Inside Edition today where they said this was not the first time this has happened. Word has it he has had a temper tantrum with his own mother and sister. I hope this isn't true. But take a look at this unbelievable.





PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TODAY..THIS IS A REAL VIDEO FROM CAMRON' IF YOU HATE YOU JOB OR NEED A REALITY CHECK WATCH CLOSELY:




Well that's it for tonight..gotta catch some zzz's stay up and warm..I hear it's supposed to snow tomorrow.. Blue Blue I'm kicking a shout out to you with our song "My Medicine" lol... Goodnight everybody..leave some words..


blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: