Thursday, February 19, 2009

BRAND NEW

Brand New...Yes, I feel brand new today. I had a busy and productive day. I was happy to move one step closer to my goal and pursuit of happiness with my passion journalism. I hope to reveal a surprise to everybody really soon..so keep your eyes on the prize and keep checking back with me. Until then, here's some news you can use today:



This photo is very disturbing...I can't believe NY POST did this..How do you feel about this joke of the day? Sean Delonas was the creator of this joke. I feel it is racist and not a good move on his part.









STORY OF THE DAY

I was shocked to hear this story...who would ever think a pet chimp would do this? I can't begin to imagine how this woman feels after losing her best friend. Sad ...Do you think there should be special regulations when it comes to people owning chimpanzees?





It's hard to believe but the recession has taken its toll on the runway this year for NY FASHION WEEK take a look...As a result, the parties are decreasing and the models are losing layers of clothing... I think this hits home. I can honestly, I have cut back on my shopping with the state of the economy...




For those of you who missed Dogg After Dark see it here. Snoop is so funny who ever knew.. see for yourself..






That's my time for tonight..Goodnight and sweet dreams everybody!


blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: