Saturday, January 10, 2009

SATURDAY ROUND-UP

SATURDAY ROUND-UP


It's Saturday night, and I have been itching to get to my blog all day. You know how Saturdays are supposed to be the one day where you get to sleep in ( that didn't happen I rose at 8am), eat-drink and be merry, well let's just say that is RARE and I do MEAN RARE OCCASSION for this Stylista. For some reason this Saturday has been extremely LOONNG!!! ( I went to a family funeral today and celebrated the life of a sweet older cousin who was truly an ANGEL..I felt blessed to have known her.. RIP THERESA SAWYERS...and of course after that I SPENT THE DAY AND MOST OF MY NIGHT WITH MY FAMILY!!!) I watched my Titans give away a game. How could they be sooo HEARTLESS?! :(

I KNOW THE TITANS ARE HURTING BAD RIGHT NOW BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE WE HAD A GOOD SEASON OVERRALL..WE JUST NEED TO LEARN HOW TO GET TO THAT MISSING PIECE OF THE PUZZLE.... _ _ P_ _ _OW_! ( wheel of fortune moment..CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS?) MY ? IS WHY DID MR. FISHER NOT GO FOR THE TOUCHDOWN... WHEN ARE WE GOING TO LEARN FIELD GOALS ARE NOT GOING TO WIN ALL OUR GAMES?! SIGH.. (sorry for the caps readers..just a deep subject for me right now)
On the positive side, defense did show up and do a great job!

Okay so today is technically still Saturday.. I know at this rate everyone is ready or preparing to hit the TOWN OR YOU MAY ALREADY BE OWT AT THIS POINT! The saying goes better late than never so.. LET'S GET IT!!! I'M ACTUALLY ABOUT TO HAVE A GIRLS NIGHT OUT WITH PLENTY OF CONVO AND MY LIL GIRLY DRINK ( COSMO IT IS FOR ME!) MAYBE IT WILL HELP MY TITANS BLUES!!!


KANYE'S NEW FOOTWEAR


So tonight, I was just doing my normal surfing and I discovered Mr. Kanye West has a new LOUIS VUITTON SNEAKER. I LOVE HIS SWAG! ( NO ONE ON DA CORNER HAS SWAGGA LIKE WEST! ) As a Diva, I always belief DIFFERENT is the key to making yourself stand among the majority. If you take a look at the shoe it looks like it is a cross between a kwiss and a loafer.
MAYBE this will help those guys who follow hip hop trends to take on a more Classy, Simple, yet CLEAN LOOK!







A Good MAN IS HARD TO FIND

TONIGHT I had the privilege to watch a movie called A Good Man is Hard TO Find. I HAVE TO SAY this was a really good story. I encourage each of you to rent or purchase this movie if you have the opportunity. It covers all the topics A-Z..and it's nice twist at the end. I don't want to give the movie away so here is treat for you.

A quick trailer:







In correlation, to this I wanted to add a REAL HOUSEWIFE OF ATLANTA IN THE MIX. Sheree Whitfield is back in court again trying to suck her ex NFL star husband Bob Whitefield dry. So the story goes, the couple was married for 3 years and then suddenly a divorce was in the air. Sheree was rewarded with a $1.1. million dollar property and $2,142.87 in child support and even half of this man's NFL retirement plan pesos.(They have two children together. I know you guys are reading this and thinking WTF!?) I'm a fan of the show, but I just don't understand why this woman insists that she deserves more money.. HOW COULD SHE BE SO HEARTLESS?.. I'M CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT THE READERS THINK ABOUT THIS? SO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS... COMMENT TIME...



WELL I KNOW, I'M ENDING ON A SHORT NOTE..BUT THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG AND I'M HEADING OUT TO PAINT THE CITY WITH MY GIRLS..UNTIL THE BE OWT AND GOD BLESS!

No comments: