Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ICE COLD ENTERTAINMENT

TODAY WAS A ICE COLD WINTERY DAY MIXED WITH ICE,RAIN, SLEET, AND SNOW! This whole week has been in the 30s.. I'm happy I made it through. It was hard waking up extra early today to make sure I made into work. ON a good note, it did go by pretty fast and I'm so tired right about now, but I know I had some words to drop. I want to kick a BDAY shout out to one of my BESTIES Shanequa! HAPPY BDAY DIVA! Now let's get down to the business... I have a variety of topics today that I'm sure will upgrade you and probably make you think hmmm lol.. Lets get it!


A FASHION MINUTE..OKAY SO is ANGELINA JOLIE'S DRESS BACKWARDS OR FORWARDS?! YOU BE THE JUDGE. I found this on AJC,and it is funny.. it does seem as though she had some technical difficulties in wearing Max Azria number..I know this designer boiling HOT RIGHT ABOUT NOW.. In my opinion I think it looks better on the model..What's your take?







KELLY ROWLAND GONE...BYE BYE



Today, I read that Kelly Rowland has decided to cancel all her ties with Matthew Knowles (Beyonce's father) on the management tip. I mean who can blame her..Mr. Knowles has done nothing for her solo career and we all know Kelly can blow just as well as the rest of her group. In my view, it always was like she was put in the corner and overlooked. I'm thinking back to a BET AWARDS show when she literally was given a small part of the stage and performance and then B came in took over the whole stage and took away from her solo performance. You remember this? Although, I will credit Mr. Knowles in being a father figure to her and molding her as she was a child and into a young adult. I wish Kelly the best and I hope she finds a manager that is OUT FOR HER BEST INTEREST AND NOBODY ELSE B/C she deserves it.


DO THE STANKY LEG


This a NEW DANCE called the "STANKY LEG," IS by a group called the G BOYZ. I heard about IT through a friend of mine from Memphis. THE group is actually from Arlington, TX.. I don't know about the song...but the dance IS HILARIOUS...WHY DO SOME OF THE dance moves remind me of a certain greek organization.. uhmmm they may be thieving..what do you think about this dance..and can you figure out what fraternity I'm speaking of? So is this a YAY OR NAY ..I was hoping we were finally giving up on these type of songs..Soulija Boy really started something that seems as though it won't end anytime soon..sigh

WELL AT ANY RATE CHECK IT OUT HERE FOR YOURSELF AND LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK...




OKAY SO THIS SEASON OF AMERICAN IDOL HAS PRODUCED A NASHVILLIAN CONTESTANT..CONGRATS TO ANN MARIE Boskovich! She is 23 and she exudes a natural beauty. Apparently, it was not of STAR quality for the judges mainly Simone..so they told her to find her inner SUPERSTAR and then come back and audition..there's no denying this girl is TALENTED! I will be sure to vote for her and you should too..Check her out let me know what you think... I guess she can hang up her waitressing / nanny gig for a while now.. SHE'S HOLLYWOOD BOUND!

SEE HER AUDITION






SUPER BOWL TIME IS ROLLIN' AROUND

Yes!!! I'm counting down Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday and I can't wait to celebrate it with my family. Although, sadly there will be No GO TITANS GO! :( THIS game is sure to be a success not to mention another favorite component of Super Bowl for me ..WHAT COULD IT BE? YOU KNOW THE COMMERICALS are sure to keep us glued to our seats and talking when we head back to work the day after. Well when I was in college, I recall always having to pay close attention to the commercials as far as delivery, price, demo, etc..yea that's the good education of the MASS Communications dept. THANK YOU MTSU! :) WELL
CLICK HERE TO SEE SOME OF THE TOP COMMERICALS THAT WILL AIR ON SUNDAY.


That's my time for this Wed. I'm about to kick back and relax. Don't forget I need some feedback in order to keep this ball rolling. For my Nashvillians or others in cold weather be sure to wrap up good and layer up. Signing off Goodnight!






blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: