Wednesday, January 14, 2009

GET OVER THE HUMP...









Hump Day is here..Yes people it's only Wednesday...only a few more days to go, in order to get you over this hump, I figured I would mix it up a bit today. We will start off today with some things I feel you should know on the health tip, but of course by now, you know I'm a music head and reality junkie so I came across some new topics to deliver to you in that department as well. ( Yes, I'm strong enough to admit it..I love the HILLS, THE CITY, BROMANCE ANTM,and KEYSHIA COLES) And a lil news along the way.


Many of my loved ones, sorors, and friends have expressed to me that you are trying to be healthy and get your own workout plan into action. I need to be aboard this boat as well..I have spurts where I will try to eat healthy and exercise, but let's be real those who know me recognize STYLISTAKT LOVES TO EAT whatever she likes! Like right now, as I'm writing this I'm thinking chicken fajitas with rice and salsa..(YUMMY!) OKAY I'M BACK.. so today I wanted to take the time to provide some information on the health side of things..



Here is a guide I found that helps walk you through the steps to moving towards a healthier diet. Take a look
click here.


WANNA GET BARACK FIT?!!? ..HERE'S HOW WATCH CLOSELY





Now that you figured out the steps..got inspiration from Obama..why not try this quick and easy healthy meal.

Thai Salmon...Click here for recipe.



BONUS FOR EATING HEALTHY ( Remember you seen it here first!)

I read a story recently, where IBM is actually paying its employees extra money to eat healthy. Wow?! Now if that isn't motivation, I don't know what is. Can you imagine how many of us would actually shed the lbs. if we had to keep a log at work of everything we eat?.. Don't believe me well click here.



ENTERTAINMENT..

NEW RAPPER REALITY SHOWS









RAPPER TI AND OUR VERY OWN YOUNG BUCK HAVE NEW SHOWS in the mix for MTV AND BET. Rapper TI's show called Road to Redemption, will highlight the 1,000 hours of community service and let you walk through his last days as a free man before he goes to jail, on March 27, 2009 to serve his one year sentence. (They started filming the show in June and will continue to film until he signs off to do his time.) TI is heading to jail for buying weapons and having them in his home in 2007. Recall, he was set up by his bodyguard. So sad! :( Make sure you tune in and watch TI (CLIFFORD HARRIS) on MTV Feb. 10 .








Nashville rapper Buck also has a show Played by Fame, which sounds like it is along the lines of Ashton Kutcher.. the whole idea of this show is for musicians and actors to play pranks on their fans. I also hear Ludacris and Bobby Valentino will be on the line up. ( I just hope I don't get on this show.. I would be sad if someone played prank on me with Snoop lol) You can catch this show on BET Jan. 30 at 9 p.m.





SINCE we on rappers right now listen to this verse Weezy dropped..i think he's taking a crack at 50 Cent..what do you think?






SPORT BIT OF THE DAY

Okay so i know all of you have heard that Charles Barkley got arrested for a DUI during the holidays. He was arrested for driving drunk on Dec. 31 and he actually tested an alcohol level of .149, (sigh when are we going to learn just stay where you are or get a sober designated driver..i mean your rich how hard is that?) which was 2 times over the Arizona limit.

So of course now he's taking a leave of absence from his analyst position..see where ALCOHOL GETS U..just a BAD DECISION ALL TOGETHER..now this man may lose his gig..guess he better get to praticing his stroke in golfing..(lol)



Moving right along on a more positive tip for ALL OF US THAT ARE YAHOO! USERS ( I KNOW I AM!) there is a new face you should know about that is running your EMAILS, CHAT ROOMS, and yahoo searches .. her name is CAROL BARTZ and she took on the role effective Tuesday as CEO for Yahoo. She became well known for her successes with her prior company Autodesk and it will be interesting to see if she can improve Yahoo and its numbers.


Photo of Carol Bartz







NOW SINCE IT'S WEDNESDAY I FIGURED I WOULD LEAVE YOU SOME WORDS OF WISDOM and ENCOURAGEMENT FROM ONE OF MY GREAT INSPIRATIONS BISHOP JOSEPH WARREN WALKER, III.. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...



If you enjoyed this word be sure to check out MT. ZION'S website. click here


Thanks for stopping by and I would really love to hear some feedback from everyone who comes across my page. All you have to do is create a quick and easy profile and become a follower. ( It doesn't require you to create a blog.) I'm signing off be easy and I hope my blog is impacting each of you in a positive way. Be Blessed!



blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: