Tuesday, January 27, 2009

RAINY DAYS...







RAINY DAYS BRING BACK MEMORIES..(I'm thinkin of Immature song Rainy Days...don't act like you don't remember the old group Batman,Romeo,and LDB) I was just thinking to myself that sometimes I can compare certain days of my life to songs... You know what I mean? For example, I remember Immature "We Got It" and being in the 7th grade and having the biggest crush on Batman bka Marques Houston. But what I'm saying in a nutshell, is today was a Rainy Day and I had a dream that brought a happy memory to my head. I wonder sometimes what my Dreams mean? ( I have seen the folks on talk shows who say dreams have meanings.) Today, it was all gloomy outside and I found myself spacing out at work and thinking about various things in my life that have happened, my present and future days. At any rate, I may not know what ALL these dreams or ideas are right now, but I grow more confident each day THAT MY DREAMS ARE GOING TO BECOME A REALITY.. and I will be WHO I'm destined to be and HAVE what I'm destined to HAVE! WITH THAT SAID TODAY'S BLOG IS GOING OUT TO ALL MY DREAMERS, GO-GETTERS AND CREATIVE PEOPLE..



REMEMBER TQ?

I came across this article on ALLHIPHop, on west coast singer TQ. How many of you remember this guy? He had a beautiful voice and HE MOST DEFINITELY MADE HIS IMPRESSION on the music world with his song "Westside." I loved that song back in the day. He has a new album called PARADISE that already is here in the U.S. on the low..because honestly I have heard nothing about it ..but he's actually on an international tour and set to release the album in Europe. For the full scoop click here


For those of you who forgot about him or those who love the song like i do here is the video:








A NEW SOULFUL SISTA


THIS IS A POWERFUL NEW ARTIST WAYNA AND A SISTER WITH A MESSAGE..HER NAME IS WAYNA CHECK OUT THE VIDEO AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF HER? She definitely gets the point across..very creative video..we need more quality videos like this on the line up..too bad this wouldn't make it on BET :( ..I COULD SEE IT on BET Soul channel.













OKAY SO APPARENTLY THERE IS A BIG DEBATE GOING ON TO ALL YOU FACEBOOK PEOPLE..check out this clip from CNN.. THESE mothers are fighting back after their breastfeeding photos were banned.. I mean I for one have seen my friends post modeling pictures on facebook with little to nothing and for them to outlaw breastfeeding is a big WOW factor for me..what's your take on this?




TODAYS TALK ON TODAY SHOW...this was interesting and I was tripping off the EX BOYFRIEND doll part.. it would be funny if you could customize the doll.. Start around 3:14 ...






I KNOW I SAID THIS WAS GOING TO BE ON DREAMS, GO GETTERS AND CREATIVITY BUT i just saw this story and I had to bring it to your attention. I'm so saddened to hear about this family deciding to take the wrong way out. It seem Mr. and Mrs. Lupoe like so many people today lost their job about a week ago. Mr. Lupoe killed his five children and wife. After doing this, he went on to fax a letter to local station ...and then turned the gun on himself. This is such a tragedy my hearts and prayers are with this family. SUICIDES are terrible deaths to deal with..and it's just hard to imagine unfortunately after all the options in life even at tough times and major improveents with Our NEW president that this MAN CHOSE TO TAKE HIS FAMILY AND HIMSELF out. What's your take on this? I Know personally for one I have been to my share of suicide funerals over the years, but this is on another level a whole family...


PICTURE OF LUPOE FAMILY RIP




Well that's my time for tonight.. GOD BLESS AND COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS..REMEMBER it's a reason for your existence and all the seasons that come your way..SO JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE THE BEST YOU CAN and TAKE EVERYTHING TO GOD AND HE WILL SEE A WAY OUT OF NO WAY! BLESSINGS AND PEACE!




blog counter


web counter


homepage
vv

No comments: