Monday, March 2, 2009

WINTER IN MARCH?..




IT'S MONDAY! THE START OF A NEW WORK WEEK AND MONTH. MARCH IS WHEN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE WARM..WRONG GUESS AGAIN IT SNOWED OVER THE WEEKEND IN THE SOUTH..TODAY SEEMED LIKE IT WAS ONE OF THE COLDEST DAYS EVER ..THE WIND WAS BLOWING HARD..

It seems as though time is passing by rather quickly these days. It's so much I want to do and get done in a short period of time..I have been working hard at my job and at my passion. I'm truly really to reap the benefits. Times like this I wish I was still in school so I could take part in a Spring Break getaway. Maybe I will get my wish granted when my birthday rolls around next month.. At any rate so much going on today so let's get down to it...



I WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO SOME SAD NEWS... TWO NFL PLAYERS WERE APPARENTLY MISSING FROM A FISHING TRIP IN FLORIDA ON THIS PAST SATURDAY..SEE THIS CLIP.. I UNDERSTAND THEY FOUND ONE OF THE GUYS....NOW THEIR LOOKING FOR THE OTHER 3 IN THE WATER ..SO SAD :(







I hope that they find everybody safe and sound soon. It's already been two days.



Tonight will be a night of action and fun for those of us who enjoy fashion and reality tv


The much awaited BET RIP THE RUNWAY 2009 WILL AIR TONIGHT AT 8PM..I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ..GOD KNOWS I'M READY FOR SOME SPRING FASHION AND SUN...

THE HOSTS WILL BE DEREK LUKE RECENTLY SEEN AS DIDDY IN NOTORIOUS AND Joy Bryant

Fashion lines will be from today’s favorite designers Protege՛, Korto Momolu (from Bravo’s “Project Runway”) and Monif C

TI will highlight his new line of clothing Akoo and even hit the stage for a performance. Other performers will be Keri Hilson, Busta Rhymes, Ron Browz, YOUNG DRO




( I APOLOGIZE FOR THE AUDIO)



AFter, Rip the Runway be sure to Catch the new show Harlem HEIGHTS which AIRS TONIGHT.. CLICK HERE FOR PREMIERE CLIP

NOW I MUST REMIND YOU ALSO TO FLIP TO THE CITY ON MTV AT 9PM..BC THIS EPISODE IS GOING TO BANANAS..WHITNEY IS STILL TRYING TO TAKE THE FASHION WORLD BY STORM WITH HER SNEAKY CO WORKER (WHOM GETS ON MY NERVES) THEY ARE COMPETING FOR A COVER LOOK ON ELLE MAGAZINE.. WATCH IT ALL GO DOWN..AND I SAW ON THE PREVIEW THAT THE MAN IN WHITNEY'S LIFE IS FALLING OFF ..AND DOING WRONG... :(




HERE'S JAMIE FOXX NEW BANGA BLAME IT..WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE VIDEO AND GUEST PERFORMANCES..REALLY NOT A SURPRISE I MEAN THINK ABOUT IT WHO DOESN'T HAVE CELEBS IN VIDEOS THESE DAYS..BUT I DO LOVE THE SONG..




I GUESS I'M GOING TO BE CHANNEL SURFING TONIGHT! SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT LEAVE ME SOME WORDS AND I'LL DEFINITELY GET BACK AT YOU!

PEACE AND BLESSINGS!



blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: