Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME..

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU.. RING A BELL (AALIYAH TRY AGAIN SONG) I know I have been mia lately, my personal journey to get in shape has been taking some time away from my reg routine. Yes, it's official like a whistle your girl Stylista KT is on a mission to eat healthy and tone myself up. I gotta keep myself in tact, because if I don't who else will? lol..So Ne how I know there's plenty to talk about since I have been away a couple of days ...question is did you miss me? ;) Well let's get to the biz buzz....


KANYE WAS CHARGED ALONG WITH HIS MANAGER




Recall, last Sept. 11, 2008 when Kanye made the headlines in LA FOR ATTACking a photographer at the airport. WEll his hot temper may have caught up with and got the best of him this time.. I read on ET Kanye and his manager Don Crawley were charged. They could face one count each of: vandalism, grand theft and battery and faces up to two years and six months in jail if found guilty. Wow what do you think too much or too little?



Has anyone been watching this season's Dancing with the Stars? Well if you haven't you been missing out on FEMALE RAPPER LIL KIM DOING HER THANG.. TAKE A LOOK SHE MAY HAVE A SHOT AT WINNING..U BE THE JUDGE...




GOT DEBTS?? I LOVE THE ELLEN SHOW SHE GIVES BACK TO US THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN NEED AND TRYING TO PAY FROM ANYTHING FROM SCHOOL...TUITION..OR EVEN RENT.. THIS GAME IS THE GREATEST I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THIS GAME! WOULDN'T U...STIMULUS STIMULUS STIMULUS...




TI TALKS ABOUT SAVIOR DAY... SIGH I'M STILL COUNTING DOWN AND THINKING HOW MUCH I'M GO MISS MY TI MUSIC..




BABY ALERT! KELIS PREGGARS WITH BLUE HAIR WOW!



I HEAR SHE'S HAVING A BOY..CAN U IMAGINE A NAS JR.? HE'S GOING TO BE A BEAST WHEN HE GETS OLDER AND CONTRIBUTES TO HIP HOP..




HEY WHO WOULD EVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY WHEN THE RICH WOULD BE COLLECTING ON FOOD STAMPS..SEE IT HERE THIS IS REAL! THAT MAKES ME WORRY...



blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: