Monday, March 9, 2009

WANNA BE FIT?!!

OKAY, SO I HAVE STARTED OFFICALLY PREPARING MYSELF TO LOSE A COUPLE OF LBS AND BE READY FOR MY LINE SISTER'S WEDDING AND TO FIT MY DRESS :)..NOT TO MENTION GET READY FOR MY BDAY! I'M THINKING MAYBE I WILL TAKE ME A BEACH TRIP SOMETIME IN MAY TO CELEBRATE MY BDAY..WHO KNOWS.. TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY OVERRALL..the weather was nice and breezy. I know b/c I actually worked out at the park today after I did my time at work. I can already see it's going to be tuff for me to lose these few lbs...because I love Breads, Sweets,and French Fries.. Deadly combo! I'm definitely going to have to watch what I eat more and cut back. I guess that saying you are what you eat is soo true..well on that note let's get it started...







I saw this on Tyra Bank's website, I know I'm guilty of going over the portion sizes.. man it is hard to eat small portions when you may have missed a meal or if it's your favorite dish. Take a look at this target plate above they use everyday things we use to demonstrate portions we should be eating..what do you think about this?



OPRAH TALKS WITH THE FIRST LADY





Watch Dream talk about his new joint





HARD TO BELIEVE IT BUT ON THIS DAY MARCH 9, 1997 NOTORIOUS BIG DIED..THIS IS ONE OF HIS LAST INTERVIEWS ON MARCH 6 BEFORE HE WAS KILLED IN CALI..












blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: