Saturday, March 28, 2009

LIGHTS OUT!

OKAY SO Today is Saturday and more important today is Earth Hour. What is Earth Hour you may be asking? It is an hour STARTING AT 8:30 PM to save and conserve energy and act on helping better our climate and GOING GREEN to save our planet. I mean think about all the chemicals, toxins, and gas we push out into the world on the regular.. imagine if we took time to cut off the lights an hour out of each month how much that could make a difference with our planet. Now I for one, am not the GO GREEN consultant or ACTIVIST..but if there are little things that I can help do to better the world right here starting with me and each of you we should be willing if we want to be ALIVE. lol.. Well that's my spill on that.. So moving on to my next thoughts it wouldn't be right if I didn't mention Clifford Harris.






CLIFFORD HARRIS better known to the world as "TI" or "TIP" went to jail yesterday. He has been in my thoughts and prayers a lot here lately. After being exposed to his show on MTV, "TI's Road to Redemption", I could honestly see another side of him and understand why he actually did what he did. I'm not here to validate that it was the right thing, but all I'm saying is listen to his story ..if you don't have Paper Trail ..you sleeping on it and you need to go listen to "Ready for Whatevea" ... b/c he's saying a lot.. Put yourself in his position your an entertainer and favorite rapper in the game and everyone is trying to get at you and through drama your way on the regular. Your best friend gets killed right before your very eyes after you just left hanging out and celebrating good times. ( I know we have all been there) Next, thing you know you got an altercation as you leaving the club ( Been there done that) and Ti and his crew are leaving and the enemy is steady more trying to come at TI'S crew and kill them. Man down that quick and sadly in this case it was Ti's best friend Big Phil.

So after this, your spooked and having to watch your back when you right hand man from grade school up is gunned down right in front you and you watch this man take his last breathe. This was so sad and I know how it feels to lose someone close and dear to you. I lost my cousin Brittany in a crazy TRIPLE murder case here in Nashville...so I truly believe you "LIVE AND LEARN"... Back to TIP I'm not saying he wasn't in the wrong all I'm saying is if your a celebrity who has been through a troubled upbringing and been to jail in the past and seen a lot of things in your lifetime and you trying to provide for your family and keep making strides as an entertainer its 10 times harder to feel safe AND NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT ONE PERSON COMING AFTER YOU to harm you or your family! He felt as though his life was in jeopardy and I think if anyone could be in his shoes then 9 times out of 10 they would have done the same thing... In addition, I must say that I felt like it was unloyal for his bodyguard at the time to rat him out.. I What's your take on Ti going to jail? My man IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE MISSED AND WILL BE KEEPING HIM IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!


SEE TI'S LAST WORDS FOR EVERYBODY ... I'M GO MISS U TIP ;(*****




TI GETS AN AWARD...







A LAWYER STABBED 38 TIMES..


WOW ..THIS IS SO CRAZY.. I just came across this story on CNN this 38 year old lawyer was presumed to be murdered by her husband and was stabbed 38 times.. This 34 year old woman Chiquita Tate was found killed in her Louisiana law office on February 20. They say that she loved law so much she had a justice tattoo on her back. This is so sad she was at the peak of her career. It seems as though there are a lot of cases like this especially here in TN where the successful woman is in her prime and fulfilling her roles and desires in life and then a MAN takes it away from her b/c he can't bear the thought of losing her or for other reasons I'm unaware of ... but what do you think about this ? For more info read the full story here.



NEW TATTOOS FOR RI RI..

I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT POSSESSED HER TO GET THESE BUT U BE THE JUDGE..WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT RIHANNA'S GUN TATS..SHE HAS THREE OF THEM ..








I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT GINUWINE BEING BACK IN THE GAME.. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME... I remember when I was in high school going to see him perform at TSU and hanging out with his crew...

CHECK OUT HIS NEW VIDEO LAST CHANCE.




blog counter

web counter


homepage

No comments: