Sunday, March 8, 2009

SPRING FORWARD!







GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! IT IS DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS PUSH THOSE CLOCKS FORWARD AND GET READY FOR THE SPRING TO COME THRU. I'M SO READY FOR THE WARM WEATHER. I JUST AM GOING TO MISS MY EXTRA HOUR OF SLEEP! I know I have been missing in action a couple of days, but I'm back today. I have a had a pretty cool laid back weekend. I'm absolutely loving this 70's weather God has given us the past couple of days. Well I need to get ready for church so let's get started...



I came across this video of Chris Brown in court ..take a look








RIRI IS IN BACK IN THE STUDIO





SNOOP SPEAKS TO THE NATION OF ISLAM..CHECK IT OUT






MJ ANNOUNCES HIS SUPPOSEDLY LAST CONCERT FOR HIS FANS IN LONDON..HE SAYS IT'S THE FINAL CURTAIN CALL AND THE SHOW WILL BE IN JULY... WONDER HOW MUCH THESE TICKETS WILL GO FOR? I WOULD LOVE TO BE A PART OF THIS HISTORICAL MOMENT...









LOOK AT THIS THROWBACK..IT'S ACTUALLY BIGGIE GETTING KICKED OUT OF A HOTEL..CRAZY






HALLE BERRY HAS A NEW FRAGRANCE


I knew it would only be a matter of time before Halle had her own fragrance.. I mean she has been Revlon Queen for the longest. She says it took her 2 years to come up with her signature scent. The top notes of the scent are Sicilian bergamot, fig leaves and pear blossom. It also contains notes from freesia petals, hibiscus flowers and mimosa. The fragance is set to hit stores this Spring..so ladies look out for it in the stores..I 'm waiting to get it.





blog counter

web counter


homepage

No comments: