Thursday, March 19, 2009

IS ANYBODY LISTENING?






I have noticed a lot going in this CRAZY world today, for starters OBAMA IS ABOUT TO MAKE HISTORY YET AGAIN..HE WILL BE THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO BE ON THE TONIGHT SHOW TONIGHT..AND I NOTICED ON THE NEWS TODAY HE ANSWERED A CALL FROM SOME HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS IN NEED after seeing their YOUTUBE video..makes you wonder who hears you or sees you when you make a video or anything or YOUTUBE. The whole concept takes on a new approach with bringing the President in. Well the work week is almost over and I'm ready for to be over and done with.. Let's get to my blog now...


OBAMA REACHES OUT TO OUR YOUTH...




DOGG AFTER DARK..PLEASE DON'T SLEEP ON IT..KERI HILSON DID HER THING ON SNOOPS SHOW THIS PAST TUESDAY..I CAN'T WAIT TO COPE HER ALBUM THAT DROPS MARCH 23. 2009.








So sad Natasha Richardson's story ...


blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: