Sunday, March 15, 2009

CHILLAXIN'...

I know I have been off the job the past couple of days. Just been moving around a lot doing different things..today is my chill day finally ..just sad that it goes by so fast.. so i have did some cleaning and reorganizing and tried to kick back and read a little bit. I went to church today and it was a good message Bishop Walker is always on time. God knows I needed to get a word to get me through.


Let's get it going...



WHERE ARE ALL THE JOB? IS THE MAGIC QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY TODAY..EVERYWHERE I TURN I SEE THAT MORE AND MORE JOBS ARE BEING LOST AND COMPANIES ARE SHUTTING DOWN.. I'M READY FOR A CHANGE.. NE HOW FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE ME WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE MONEY IS ...TAKE A LOOK AT THIS CNN REPORT






I'm a big fan of Robin Thicke that man can SING. I Remember seeing him two years ago on the Beyonce Tour. I'm feeling this song and new video Dreamworld..what do you think?




I ran across this family picture of TI , TINY AND THE KIDS..all except the new edition the baby boi..so cute.. it's almost time for TI to go to jail I'm going to be missing his music for a while :( ...










TOP MODEL BRAWL in NYC








OKAY, so there were auditions held in NY for America's Next Top Model recently, and the word is there was a stampede at the auditions. Apparently, two women and a man were arrested for disorderly conduct. In addition, it was reported four others had injuries but declined treatment.




Letoya Luckett is back with a new song and look..is this the new trend seems like everyone is taking it back to the 60s Solange did it then Beyonce and now she has jumped on the bandwagon too..







blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: