Friday, March 13, 2009

FRIDAY 13TH TAKE 2

HELLO BLOG WORLD! I HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A GREAT WEEK. I KNOW I'M HAPPY MY WORK WEEK IS OVER. NOT THAT I JUST HAVE A MAJOR WEEKEND PLANNED..just glad to be done with waking up extra early for a while. I DO FIND IT IRONIC THAT' WE HAD TWO FRIDAY THE 13TH'S SO BE SAFE OUT THERE EVERYBODY..LOL.. Not to much going on with me lately except a lot of thoughts and trying to better myself. I have started watching the show "The Game" and I'm addicted now what can I say Derwin and Tia are so funny...WEll let's get it started...



Here is a clip of the after show of Oprah on her special coverage yesterday on abuse of relationships...

http://www.oprah.com/media/20090312-tows-tyra-banks


While I'm on this topic yet again I saw on the local news here that Gospel singer Bebe Winans was arrested for pushing his wife in altercation that happened on FEb. 13..I mean is there something in the water or what? He posted bail and of course is a judge on the BET SHOW in Atlanta , "Sunday Best."




MOVING RIGHT ALONG OKAY..SO YOU KNOW I'M STILL LOVING DAY 26 ..HERE'S WHAT U MISSED LAST NIGHT IT WAS FULL OF ACTION ...WILL THEY MAKE IT OR END UP BREAKING UP LIKE DANITY KANE...?






PHELPS SPEAKS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THE TODAY SHOW TAKE A LOOK




blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: