Saturday, March 21, 2009

WISHING ON A STAR







It's Saturday.. I'm glad it's finally here just wish my weekends would go by a little slower at times..Times like this I wish I could just take a road trip to getaway from Nashville..it is much needed from time to time..don't get me wrong I love my city, but for
a woman who is on a mission in journalism ..i feel like this is not the right match for me.

I AM PRAYING THAT A BREAKTHROUGH comes my way soon...well enough about me today let's get to da blog..that's why your hear right? lol..




MY LAUGH OF THE DAY WATCH CLOSELY...IT LOVES HIM SOME BEYONCE!






ELLEN finally gets her wish that's right she is going to be on the cover on the O magazine.. she has been campaigning and trying to get the cover for quite some time now..I guess bending over backwards pays off





TINY ON HER GRAND HUSTLE..






TI's fiance "Tiny" is going to open a nail salon "Tiny's Nail Bar" which will have a full service bar with manicures, pedicures body wraps, and tanning. It will be located in Stockbridge, GA.





BOBBY V HAS DONE IT AGAIN FOLKS WITH HIS NEW ALBUM REBIRTH..LISTEN TO THIS REMAKE WITH HIM AND MR. SADDIQ I LOVE IT! ..WHAT U THINK?






blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: