Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trouble, Trouble!

It's go beeee..Trouble Trouble! Why is the new Ginuwine song stuck in my head? Could it be the fact that I'm feeling like it's go be Trouble if I don't find my debit card ASAP! It's hump day wednesday and I'm trying to get over the hump with my effort of finding my debit card and searching for new writing opportunities. I pray that my break through comes through soon. Okay enuff about my personal biz..let's move on the biz buzz u wanna know... That's why your here right in the first place.. Well let's get down to it..



OKAY SO FIRST THING THIS MORNING ON MY DRIVE TO WORK I HEAR THROUGH Tom Joyner that Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad has decided to speak up for himself for the first time since the death of MJ.. crazy part about it is he decided to take the youtube route..check it out... what u think? I personally believe there was some fishy biz going on and he IS HIDING AND LYING ABOUT SOMETHING!

CHECK HIM OUT thanking all his supporters and patients.. click here.


THEY GOT 99 PROBLEMS AND THE CROATIAN PAPPARRAZI IS ONE... HIT ME.. YES YES story goes Jay and Bey were in Croatia on vacay and they were interrupted by the PAPPARRAZI there and of course the bodyguard stood his ground and now i'm hearing the Papparazzi is trying to press charges..what are ur thoughts on this..i mean they already know they are constantly going to be bombarded and stalked by the papparrazi it comes with the territory..but do you think there should be laws against this?





RAPPER BIGGIE SMALLS DAUGHTER TYANNA TURNED 16..DO YOU THINK SHE LOOK LIKE HIM I SURE DO..SEE THE EYES NOSE FACE...





OKAY SO I'M A NATIVE NASHVILLIAN AND I HAVE TO SHOW LOVE TO MY FORMER MTSU DANCE CLUB MEMBERS WHO ARE REPPIN' CASHVILLE ON MTV'S ABDC.. THEIR STYLE OF DANCING IS ADDING A NEW FLAVOR ON THE ROSTER..BUT MY ONLY REGRET IS THE WHACK COUNTRY HATS EVERY PERFORMANCE.. I JUST WISH THEY WOULD THROW THEM AWAY..I MEAN I UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT, BUT IT'S ALREADY DRILLED IN THE AVERAGE PERSON'S MIND WHEN THEY THINK OF NASHVILLE THEY ASSOCIATE US AS COUNTRY ...

SEE HERE




KELIS REVEALS BABY "KNIGHT" BY HER ONE TIME HUSBAND NAS




blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: