Monday, August 24, 2009

FAVOR

What's going on folks? It's only Monday ..i KNow I know your all ECSTATIC AS I AM.. Well I had a busy and productive weekend.I got some great news to share with you all. I was blessed to get my hands on a great writing opportunity through a website. You are looking at Nashville's Celebrity Headliner writer for Examiner.com. I will have my first story pretty soon and I will definitely keep you updated on this endeavor. I'M SOOOO EXCITED AND HAPPY ABOUT IT! ( I just wish my friends would've stepped up and celebrated my accomplishment with me..I guess it was just too much to ask...blah blah..ne HOW I'M BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED!)






Well let's start off with the entertainment side of things. For local Southern Movement followers, last night was a sad night as we watched our home dance squad get sent home from America's Next Best Dance Crew. I guess they just weren't feeling us.. that's okay because Southern Movement put Ca$hville on the map and let people know we have some talented dancers in our Music City! SHOUT OUT TO TODD, CARONE, KEMMIAN AND JUSTIN MY OLD dance mates at MTSU DANCE CLUB!

WATCH LAST NIGHT PERFORMANCE HERE: ( What are your thoughts?)




I APPLAUD THEIR EFFORTS AND AGAIN PEOPLE WE CAN NOW SEE WHY IT IS SOOO IMPORTANT TO ROCK THE VOTE ALWAYS!.. I KNOW YOU WATCHED BUT DID U REALLY VOTE?!



MJ'S DEATH RULED HOMICIDE

Today I heard that Dr. Conrad was CHARGED of homocide with Michael Jackson's death.. man that's soo tragic and sad. Word is MJ died from a deadly overdose of Proprofol( a sedative that makes you sleep). The doc claimed he was using it to treat Mike's insomnia.. And to think this doctor actually went to school at Meharry College right here in Nashville, TN. Makes us look bad.. He can kiss his life and career bye bye! Also, I recall hearing on TOM Joyner MORNING SHOW a couple of weeks ago, that he was also the doctor of James Brown and his Wife.. WHOMP WHOMP.. GO FIGURE THEY BOTH Died!


SEE THE VIDEO FOR THE LATEST:





MYA NEW MUSIC VIDEO FEAT. BUN B "SHOW ME SOMETHIN".. WHAT DO YOU THINK?




OKAY EDUCATION SEGMENT OF THE DAY..FOR THOSE OF US WHO LOVE SKINNY JEANS AFTER WATCHING THIS U MAY RECONSIDER THEM..LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS...







blog counter


web counter


homepage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah that group did put nashville on the map. thanks for the info. i couldnt leave a comment earlier but i wanted to come back thru and show support. girl i got the tweet like five times sayn to go to your site.

MR. DEARING said...

Babe that was another good article.. keep up the good work.. and it is tragic that the dr is being charged in such a high profile case