Wednesday, August 26, 2009

PROGRESSION IS THE KEY







PROGRESSION IS THE KEY! THAT'S THE MOTTO FOR TODAY...okay so I finally feel like i'm making major moves towards my goals with writing. Today was CONFIRMATION! I mean I have always believed in myself and I know writing is my God Given talent so it was progression and a move towards the NEW CHAPTER GOD HAS IN STORE FOR ME.

SO THIS IS MY NEW WRITING VENTURE I WAS SPEAKING OF.. SHOW SOME LOVE BY LEAVING ME A COMMENT AND TAKING THE TIME TO SUSCRIBE ..I'M THE NASHVILLE CELEBRITY HEADLINES WRITER FOR A WEBSITE CALLED EXAMINER .COM.

http://www.examiner.com/x-21513-Nashville-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m8d25-Dr-Murray-Too-little-too-late#comments

IN THE WORDS OF DIDDY LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO GET ON THIS MOVEMENT FAST QUICK AND IN A HURRY BECAUSE I'M NOT STOPPING TILL I REACH THE LIMIT DA SKY!


Let me know your thoughts on my first story. I greatly appreciate you!


Twitter is the new movement of social communication out there and I for one can be a testimony to that in addition to having special people and loved ones in my inner circle Twitter is actually a good tool for direct contact to the celebs thoughts, and what their doing or planning to do.

Today I wrote @KandiConnection on Twitter asking for her to let me get down on the writing tip and I told her about a mutual friend and just like that I'm lining up a story to do with her.


THE NEWS YOU CAN USE..SO LAST NIGHT I WAS UP PRETTY LATE AND I RAN ACROSS THE NEW R KELLY VIDEO FEAT. KERI HILSON






SHOUT TO SERENA AND VENUS THEY HAVE MADE HISTORY BY TAKING PART OWNERSHIP OF MIAMI DOLPHINS TEAM

According to Times, They became the first female African-Americans to hold an ownership stake in an NFL team when Dolphins majority owner Stephen Ross announced the move Tuesday. That is major GIRL POWER MOVEMENT I LOVE IT! :)



RIP TED KENNEDY! YOU ARE A IMPORTANT PART OF OUR AMERICAN HISTORY AND YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN..

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2009/ted.kennedy/




blog counter


web counter


homepage

3 comments:

MR. DEARING said...

I'm so proud of you Miss.. I will always support you no matter what happens in life. May GOD continue to bless you as you strive for the sky. Stay humble and keep GOD and family 1st as you grow into your new life ventures..

B.D.

Anonymous said...

Oh... and why you steal my photo that i took? copyright infringement.. your need to contact my agent on payment for the use of my photos

Anonymous said...

First off there is no copyright infringement when it was taken on my camera Mr. Dearing get ur facts straight! Thank you! :)