Thursday, August 27, 2009

THE TIME IS NOW

THE TIME IS NOW TO take advantage of all your opportunities.. Don't wait and let time pass you by and you look back and say if I only I would've.. I could've been.. and next thing you know your sitting like a bump on a log! I'm working and griding hard with my writing. Today I wrote my 2nd article for Examiner.com. I hope you will support me and leave me some love.

I love the way this new chapter in life is unfolding and blossoming little by little! I Recall couple of weeks ago Bishop Walker saying that the "THING" your wanting out of life is right there waiting on you to grab it and claim it. He also talked about how certain people come into your life for a reason, season, or lifetime basically in a nut shell. People who I thought were out for my best interest, sometimes are found to be FRENEMIES or FAKE. People who are so called sisters will turn around and talk about you behind your back and STAB U. However , I'm grateful to GOD FOR THE POSITIVE PEOPLE GOD BROUGHT INTO MY LIFE WHETHER IT BE A reason, season , or lifetime. That's my Testimony hour for today..so you know what time it is? Time to get get get it!!!

Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go!


SO TODAY WAS A SAD DAY THEY STARTING THE FUNERAL FOR TED KENNEDY! RIP WE DEFINITELY GO MISS HIM AND NOW ALL THIS TALK ABOUT CHANGES IN HEALTHCARE..I PRAY WE FIND AN ANSWER AND A PERSON TO FILL SOME BIG SHOES.. GOD BLESS THE FAMILIES...




TODAY IS REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA NIGHT FOR ME..DID YOU GUYS TUNE IN YET?

I SET MY TV EVERY WEEK.. This episode we got to see Kandi and Kim bond more at the studio. I was happy to learn that both of them are what ? TAURUSES GO TAURUS! LISA HARTWELL and Nene took a trip to Ingelwood always up to nooo GOOD.. to visit Lisa's family and Grandma. She mad a hard choice in visiting her brother's gravesite. I for one can relate it's always hard to go see someone very close in the family at their tombstone. Brings a lot of feelings and emotions out of us all. Sheree well let's just say she has some loose ends to fill with the fashion show b/c those girls were not ready?!

I mean I don't have much room to talk, no modeling experience but I think I could've gave them girls a run for the money. She by Sheree via Twitter I learned today has a website. You should all visit the Bravo site for more details on the Real Housewives of Atlanta.



okay so on the music side of things SOULJA BOI GOT A NEW VERSION OF SUCCESSFUL .. WHAT U THINK YAY OR NAY?

CLICK THE LINK..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMkc_BHR5PA&feature=popular







blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: