Saturday, August 22, 2009

MUSIC SATURDAY...

It's Saturday! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I GOT SOME FABULOUS NEWS.. I GOT A NEW WRITING JOB AS A CELEBRITY HEADLINER WRITER FOR A WEBSITE CALLED THE EXAMINER! That's right I'm moving on up and I won' t stop till I reach the top! The Sky is da Limit and I'm go keep pressin' on.. I just want to say thank you to all those who support me in writing and in my personal pursuits of happiness! It's nice to know I have a select few true friends I can count on ..one hand literally lol!

Well let's get the ball rollin' here...


So it's Saturday and I have come across a lot of interesting news so what's left to do but deliver it..

Well I'm going to start off by saying I was told about Russell Simmons new website called Global Grind and I think it's AMAZING! THE THING I LIKE ABOUT IT IS IT DELIVERS THE NEWS from the actual HOLLYWOOD ELITES, SOCIALITES, AND CELEBS IN THE GAME FROM THEIR POINTS OF VIEW.. THAT'S RIGHT YOU GET THE INFORMATION delivered straight from the Horse's mouth.. so try it and let me know what you think. ( That doesn't mean you give up my blog though ..uhmm kay that's clear now! lol ) globalgrind.com is the site though.


Okay so who could EVER FORGET former lead band member of Danity Kane Aubrey O' Day well word has it she's working on her own solo album and one of her new songs leaked.. so I have it hear for you.. She talks about everything from Danity Kane to her boobs being real lol ...





DAY 26 IS BACK WITH A NEW VIDEO ..SO GOOD..SO HOT AND STEAMY.. LOVING IT.. WHAT U THINK? my question is what did robert do to his hair..i don't know about that design and mohawk on him...





5 STAR CHICK.. OKAY SO YO GOTTI FINALLY GOT A VIDEO FOR THIS SONG.. AND AS A MEMBER OF DELTA SIGMA THETA SORORITY, INC. .. I GOTTA SAY I HONESTLY WASN'T REALLY FEELIN' DA PART WHERE THE VIDEO GIRL TRYS TO THROW UP OUR SIGN AND HER HANDS WERE ALL WRONG ..ENNHH WRONG ANSWER! .. ANYHOW THE VIDEO LOOKED LIKE YOUR TYPICAL VIDEO.. WAS SUPRISED TO C RICK ROSS THOUGH IN THE BEGINNING.. WHAT DO YOU THINK?






blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: