Tuesday, August 25, 2009

AALIYAH, NEW MUSIC, AND TV

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday! Today August 25, 2009 is a very special day in my mind, because it was 8 years ago to date that R and B Singer Aaliyah was taken away was killed in plane crash coming back from the Bahamas. She always exuded so much Beauty, Fashion, and Style..she was truly an Angel. I mean I can't recall one time where she came off like a diva or had a problem with anyone. I have so many memories when I think of Aaliyah. In high school, we always wore the dark loc shades and the hair over our left eye. ( fun times lol) In addition, I would say that it hit me hard when she died b/c it was the same year I started college.

I even did my first presentation on Aaliyah and I had a fly intro where I played her first album "INtro" from "One in A Million," where they spelled out her name A-A-L-I-Y-A-H! Needless, to say I did get that day. So all today I noticed on Twitter Aaliyah was a trending topic and it was great seeing all the love, memories, pictures, and videos..so I couldn't resist so here are some of my favorite videos and pics.








I LOVED THIS DANCE "ARE YOU THAT SOMEBODY".. MY FAVORITE..WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE AALIYAH VIDEO?







4 PAGE LETTER.. THAT'S MY ONE




ROCK DA BOAT




CHRIS BROWN IS SENTENCED TODAY



POP singer Chris Brown was sentenced today to 5 years porbation and he has to complete 1,400 hours in labor services in his state. Well I think he got off pretty easy. He just has to stay away from Rihanna for 5 years no phone contact or being within so many feet of her. I read earlier that he can within 10 ft of her at awards shows. What's your take on this?





I HOPE YOU ALL TUNED IN TO THE SEASON FINALE OF TINY AND TOYA ON BET.. SO Tiny got through her procrastination with her two girl groups and Toya turned the page from her past with Lil Wayne by going on a date with a NFL football player ..word is they are an item now! I think he was a CUTE CATCH FOR HER.what do you think ..




LETOYA LUCKETT NEW ALBUM IS AVAILABLE IN STORES TODAY I GOTTA GO GET MY COPY AND U SHOULD TOO..DON'T SLEEP ON HER! She was once a member of Destiny's Child and now she stepping out to fulfill her own destiny in a major way! This is her 3rd album titled, "Lady Love."




blog counter


web counter


homepage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blog is always on point! good information