Sunday, July 5, 2009

THE TRUTH COMES TO LIGHT!


Steve McNair playing for the Titans.







I'M AT A LOST FOR WORDS RIGHT NOW! ( AGAIN FIRST MICHAEL WHICH I'M STILL NOT OVER AND NOW STEVE AIR MCNAIR IS KILLED HERE IN NASHVILLE IN A HOMICIDE)
i didn't want to believe this i had to go out and see it for myself...BUT TRUTH BE TOLD I BELIEVE IT WAS A MURDER SUICIDE. THE DIRTY LAUNDRY HAS NOW BEEN AIRED OUT..THE TRUTH HAS COME TO LIGHT...SAD THAT IT HAD TO END THIS WAY. Steve McNair 36, was killed at downtown condo he was renting. He was found sitting on a couch and his young 20 year old presumed girlfriend Sahel Kazemi( KNOWN TO HER FRIENDS AS JENNY) was found close by on the floor and the gun a semi automatic pistol was found under neath her body. Which leads me to believe she killed Mcnair shooting him twice in the head and chest and then shot herself in the head.

Stylista KT at the crime scene.




Sahel at age 20, was a child, and working at local restaurant Dave N Buster's. I just can't believe McNair went this way and he even had her name registered on a 2007 black Cadilliac Escalade. We don't know much about her, but according to her ex-boyfriend of 4 years she was raised by her sister in Florida and her mother died when she was 9. ( This says a lot she was probably a little lost with not having a mother figure to mold and guide her)

When I think of Steve McNair, I think of him as a leader, man of the community, and the Titan hero who went through numerous injuries and made history as a top Black quarterback drafted in 1995. I just wonder what really went down..We will continue to various stories, but sad to say the truth will not be told b/c the DEAD can't speak. I was watching the news earlier today and they stated that the two were out the night before at Blue Lagoon a restaurant here in Nashville, TN. I'm really sad for the families involved here. Especially, Mechelle and his four sons ranging in age from 4-17.

God Bless the families and give them strength in this difficult times!


PHOTOS OF THE TWO AT HAPPIER TIMES ON VACATION FEW MONTHS AGO...









PRESIDENT OBAMA TALKS ABOUT OUR KING OF POP





I'm stilling missing MJ. I went and registered yesterday for the memorial service. If i get the tickets I'm rising to the occasion to see this great legend! If i don't get the tickets I guess I will catch on local stations. See here.


blog counter


web counter


homepage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is yet another sad story of a great person that was lost way too early. When I first heard about this I was out of town and a friend call me and she told me the news and I just could not believe it. And not that the story is out and KT gave me the whole run down today it has sadden me because of what the family has to go through now. Everyone please pray for the McNair Family