Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A NEW BEGINNING

Today has been a great day in the sense I'm happy for my best friend's new baby. Sasha wecome to the world! I can't wait to SPOIL you and teach all the great things like momma and Auntie Ke. I'm extremely tired so my intro is going to be short tonight all my energy is at a low level at this point. I want to leave you with this as an inspiration the last will be first and the first will be last. A lil taste of what i got from the great sermon provided by Bishop WAlker this past Sunday. I"m trying to be patient and wait to be first..I will be next. God Bless and let's get down to biz...




CHRIS BROWN APOLOGIZES FOR 2 MIN..WOW.. TOO LITTLE AND TOO LATE..WHAT DO YOU THINK? Well the talk of entertainment today was the fact that Chris Brown arose and spoke out on his actions from his Feb incident with then girlfriend Rihanna. ... do you think he's really sorry or is this just to win back some fame, money and fortune?





Joe Jackson seems to be giving interviews left and right claiming his son Micheal Jackson's death was FOUL PLAY.. well I HOPE THEY FIND OUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENS SOON B/C I'M SICK OF ALL THE STORIES AND RUMORS ABOUT HIM WITH HIS BRIAN AND WHERE HE 'S TO BE BURIED AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE CHILDREN WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OUT OF ALL OF THIS.. ONLY TIME WILL TELL.. ANYHOW HE ALREADY HAS AGREED TO DO INTERVIEW TONIGHT WITH LARRY KING.. WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT DEVELOPS IN COMING DAYS.. SIGH POOR MICHAEL BE GLAD WHEN THEY LET YOU RIP.





RIRI'S NEW HAIR DO WHAT DO YOU THINK..THEY JUST CAN'T GET ENUFF OF THE CLOSE SHAVE AND MO HAWK




blog counter


web counter


homepage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't know if i like that hairstyle rihanna got and chris brown just apologizing now for conveince b/c HE HURTING FOR MONEY AND ATTENTION!