Tuesday, July 7, 2009

THE WORLD'S GREATEST ...











How's everybody doing tonight? Today has been a hard day for me and all of you I'm sure at this rate. Today, "The World's Greatest Entertainer", Guiness Book of Records holder, Award winning, writer, father, and a legend in all our hearts was celebrated throughout the world. As I watched the CNN coverage ( while I really was supposed to be working..uhmm yea did you really thing I was going to be thinking about work at a time like this..NO!) online I was really at point of feeling happy,crocodile tears, and peace in the sense Michael 's memorial was an A+, I mean from beginning to end it was "Perfect" and I believe it was fitting for MICHAEL JACKSON. ( It was as if he was sitting right there with us or was that just the feeling I got... I WAS NOT ALONE). Now as for crocodile tears, i would say when Jermaine sung his favorite song "Smile", the Usher performance and the most tears came rolling for me when Paris spoke. She was a brave girl and it you could just feel the children and family as if you were there which just was too much for me.. LAST "PEACE" was in that building b/c think about it everyone was respectful and kept their composure...as the cameras spanned around the world IT WAS PEACEFUL AND THERE WAS LOVE WHETHER IT WAS IN NY, LA, NC, OR ATL.

THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I BELIVE MICHAEL WANTED US TO Have and left EVERYONE "LOVE" ..JUST THINK IF EACH OF US DID HALF OF WHAT MICHAEL DID TO HELP SICK CHILDREN, LOWER CLASS FAMILIES, OR JUST HIS FANS HOW MUCH BETTER THIS WORLD WOULD BE..WE COULD DEFINITELY HEAL THE WORLD AS ALWAYS STRIVED TO DO! WELL THAT'S MY WORDS ON THAT FOR NOW.. LET'S GET ON TO THE FOOTAGE...


A BRAVE PARIS KATHERINE JACKSON AGE 11 SPEAKS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME ABOUT HER FATHER












THIS KID THAT SUNG WHO'S LOVING YOU HE DID HIS THANG...



U KNOW I COULDN'T LEAVE OUT USHER..I LOVED HIS RENDITION OF GONE TOO SOON..DEFINITELY A HEARTFELT AND FITTING SONG... CLICK ">HERE TO VIEW HIS TRIBUTE.


IF YOU MISSED THE MEMORIAL OR WOULD LIKE TO WATCH AGAIN LIKE I HAD TOO GO HERE.

blog counter


web counter


homepage

1 comment:

MR. DEARING said...

Great article on MJ and the memorial service. I watched it twice and each time it made me think of all the special people in my life and how we take folks for granted. Life is to precious and we must take a step back and appreciate the ones we Love before its too late.. Because once they are gone its over and no more can be said to right any wrongs. So everyone tell someone you love them and 4give the wrongs they have done to you or anyone else...

Take care and GOD Bless stylistakt readers