Saturday, July 11, 2009

LIVE IT UP!




LIFE IS TOO SHORT, SO WITH EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON LATELY I MUST SAY WE ALL MUST LIVE IT UP! I MAN RIDE TH WHEELS OFF AND GO AFTER OUR GOALS AND HEART'S DESIRES. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT! This week was a long week for me and everyone else I'm sure. I mean Tuesday we had Mj memorial services and then here in Nashville we had Steve Mcnair's memorial at my church home Mt. Zion Baptist Church. My heart and prayers are with both families. It's like Usher's song he sung at MJ memorial feel like their "Gone too Soon." On a positive note, I'm claiming my destiny and I may have the opportunity to get some things lined up to relocate. I'm praying for that to happen b/c I need a new beginning definitely.Well enuff about me and my spill let's get on to biz...


Bishop Joseph Warren Walker III did a great job with the Mcnair memorial. If you didn't get to see it you definitely missed out on a lot. I have it here for you through this link here.. His service in his hometown Mississppii will air today on Channel 5 at 11am. I went to pay my respects on this past Thursday Steve Mcnair was a great guy despite the way the media has viewed him since his death. Let's not forget he was a father of 4 kids, a husband, football player, and better yet a humanitarian. During this memorial, I learned more about the type of person he was. He seemed like a good down to earth country boy and like everyone we all have flaws so I'm not go judge.


HERE'S A TOP 10 OF MCNAIR. YOU WILL BE MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN..I JUST HOPE THIS ATHELETES RISE TO THE OCCASION AND GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY LIKE YOU DID..

click here.








JOE JACKSON SPEAKS OUT ABOUT MICHAEL

FOLLOW THIS LINK






OKAY SO MAXWELL WAS ON THE EARLY SHOW AND I MISSED IT SO I FIGURED I WOULD SHARE B/C I KNOW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE..He performs "Pretty Wings", I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM TOMMORROW AT THE RYMAN! TRUE SOULFUL SINGER AND HIS SWAG IS MAJOR! Take a look...click here




THE BEAUTIFUL LAUREN LONDON FIRST PREGGAR PIC SHE'S 7 MONTHS PREGANT BY LIL WAYNE WOW!








TRUE HISTORY IN RARE FORM..LOVE THIS..SO I was talking to my dad about it would've been cool to see JAMES BROWN, MJ AND PRINCE TOGETHER... WELL GUESS WHAT IT ACTUALL HAPPENED ONCE SEE IT HERE..






blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: