Sunday, July 19, 2009

TIMES ARE CHANGING..

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE! I know you guys have been missing me and I'm back by popular demand ( joking :) ) I apologize for my absence been going through so much on every level. I'm thankful to a have God, a loving and supportive family, a Real MAN IN MY LIFE, and inner circle(aka friends). I have had an interesting week and learned a lot about a certain person in my life and myself at the same time. I could go on and on bout that but that's not the real reason you stopped by here. So let's get on with the biz buzz..

Okay so it just wouldn't be right if I didn't start off by paying homage to a great pioneer of journalism, the legendary "Walter Cronkite" he passed recently at the age of 92. He is covered many great monumental times in our history and great people of American History. He will forever be known and remembered as "The most Trusted Man in America." Rip and you will forever be in our memories.

In case you don't know who he is here's a clip:




Steve McNair’s Death: Arrest in the Case

So there was actually someone left to arrest in the death of Steve Mcnair after he was slain by Sahel Kazemi. The original owner of the gun Ex-con Adrian Gilliam Jr. has to bite the bullet for selling the gun to Kazemi. He sold the 9mm gun to her two days before the shooting occurred. It is a very unfortunate situation for more click here


ESPY TIME

Be sure to watch the ESPY'S tonight if your not already my girl Serena won her second ESPY Award betting world number one Dinara Safina go girl!




USHER FOLLOWS MJ'S TEACHINGS


Recently, R&B singer Usher started his own camp called, "Camp New Look" to carry MJ's goal of healing and giving back to the youth.The summer camp started in Atlanta for 130 kids as it allows them to explore the entertainment and sports industry.



Big UPS TO OUR VERY OWN BEBE WINANS he will be inducted into the International Gospel Music Hall of Fame in October!


A NEW CIARA..WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HER NEW FOUND SHORT CUT YAY OR NAY?




YOU KNOW B IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES SO I HAD TO DELIVER HER NEW VIDEO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? I KINDA THINK SHE'S SHOWING MADE LOVE FOR MJ IN THIS VIDEO..U BE THE JUDGE



blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: