Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WELCOME BACK






WELCOME BACK WELCOME BACK! IS MY TITLE TODAY B/C THE Day is finally here that's right folks Ginuwine one of my favorite R & B singers is back here to offer real showmanship and REAL MUSIC WE HAVE BEEN DESERVING AND WAITING FOR! I couldn't wait to go cope his album after work. I'm loving it and I advise everyone to go check it out and BUY IT! GINUWINE has grown so much from his Bachelor days to being a Father and Husband. He is a great example, that there is still hope for all the guys we see as players, hoes, etc. ( lol I'm just calling it like I see em' out here no offense) Well there's so much going on so let's get down to the biz buzz for today...

FIRST IN THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD THIS STORY HAS BEEN THE TOP HEADLINE FOR SOMETIME AND I KNOW YOU ARE ALL SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT..BUT YES CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA WERE BACK AT TRIAL AGAIN..CHRIS BROWN BASICALLY GOT OFF EASY WITH A SLAP TO THE HAND ..IT'S A SHAME B/C THE AVERAGE GUY WE KNOW WOULD HAVE WENT DOWN HARD FOR WHAT HE DID..WELL AT ANY RATE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS CLIP FROM COURT










video platform
video management
video solutions
free video player



IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH CHECK OUT CHRIS BROWN NEW SONG AIN'T MY FAULT FEAT PHARELL.. YAY OR NAY ... I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS ..IT'S GOING TO BE ON HIS 3RD ALBUM TITLED GRAFFITI


LISTEN TO THE SONG HERE.



WELL FOLKS HERE IS THE SHOCKER OF THE DAY..HILARIOUS..THIS LEADS ME TO BELIEVE ANYONE CAN BE A RAPPER...

SAY HELLO TO THE FIRST EVER ASTRO -RAPPER BUZZ..AND YOU KNOW MY BOI SNOOP DOGG-IZZLE 4 SHIZZLE HAD TO HELP ME OUT.. WHAT DO YOU THINK?














CIARA NEW VIDEO FEAT. MISSY "WORK" LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK...








blog counter


web counter


homepage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey can u let us all no wats the best tracks on the new gin.... and Chris got off.... damn... he did alot.. if that was me id outcasted,, hell speakin from experience... i no... i had the woman i love leave me and doent want me cuz i went off on someone ... NOT EVEN HER!.. BUT THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.. PLEASE KEEP EM COMIN

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER GREAT ARTICLE FROM YOU ..