Saturday, June 13, 2009

SATURDAY WOWS!!!

It's finally the WEEKEND BABY! YES I'M SO GLAD.. I GOT TO SLEEP IN FOR A LIL BIT. So far I have a had a productive day. I payed some bills, ran some errands, and now looking forward to some relaxation. It's a pretty day so I know most of you are out and an d about painting the city. For those who are country music lovers you may want to head downtown for the CMA festivities. Well I was enlightened on some entertainment news today... so let's get the ball rollin'....





So yesterday I was reading online that the rumor that Usher Raymond ( one of my favorite R&B singers) and Tamika his wife had filed for divorce was FALSE...WELL TODAY CONFIRMATION HAS CAME OUT THAT USHER RAYMOND IS DIVORCED! FACE DROP ..PICK IT BACK UP! LOL.. LADIES I KNOW THAT MAKES US EXCITED AS FANS ..BC NO LIE IS IT JUST ME OR DO YOU FEEL LIKE HIS MUSIC FELL OFF WHEN HE WAS MARRIED TO THAT LADY? No disrespect to her or Usher I'm just stating the facts...NOW MAYBE HE CAN COME BACK AND DELIVER THE OLD MUSIC THAT WE LOVED AND THE DANCES...





WELL LIKE LAST MONTH ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS THE GAME STARRING POOCH HALL AKA "DERWIN" WAS SHUT DOWN BY CW NETWORK. THE SHOW WAS NO 1 FOR LIKE 3 SEASONS... I WAS DEEPLY SADDENED TO HEAR THEY WERE TAKING THE SHOW OFF B/C IT WAS ALWAYS full of real case scenarios for relationships , the plot was awesome, and LADIES we loved to see us some DERWIN...OHHHWEEE!!! I KNOW I DID. Well recently, Mr Hall did an interview for allhiphop.com read here.






BRIAN MCKNIGHT A TALK SHOW HOST... WOW! WELL WE KNOW HE'S A TALENTED SINGER.. word has it that Brian McKnight is looking to fill the old shoes of Arsenio Hall and host a late night show that will air on the weekend with 218 CW affiliates. What do you think of this? He's not exactly my idea of a TALKSHOW HOST..BUT BEST OF LUCK TO HIM...




I'M A BIG JEEZY FAN AND HE DELIVERS WITH HIS NEW VIDEO , "I GET A LOTTA THAT" ... LOVE THIS ONE









video platform
video management
video solutions
free video player








blog counter


web counter


homepage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another Great article fom the STYLISTA....