Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I JUST WANNA BE SUCCESSFUL!



I JUST WANNA BE SUCCESSFUL!







Hey Everybody! Its the start of a new month September! So much went on today where to begin .. I wrote a story today on LeAnn Rimes today..she finally went public with her divorce with her husband Dean Sheremet who is former dancer and songwriter..we all knew it was coming and she did carry an Affair with the CSI Miami star Eddie Cibrian. Read the story here.


OKAY SO I'M HEARING WORD THAT 50 AND CIARA ARE ENGAGED VIA GLOBALGRIND.COM...THAT'S A SHOCKER I MEAN I KNOW THEY DATED IN THE PAST BUT REALLY WASN'T EXPECTING IT..i know former boyfriend Bow Wow is picking his JAW UP NOW! so what do you guys think about this pair?



LATOYA JACKSON TRIBUTE TO HER BROTHER





IT'S FINALLY HERE THE WHOLE VIDEO FOR SUCCESSFUL I BEEN WAITING LONG ENUFF.HERE IT IS LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK





blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: