Sunday, September 20, 2009

BUSY BUSY

HEY EVERYBODY! HOPE ALL IS WELL IT HAS BEEN A BUSY AND CRAZY TWO WEEKS FOR ME. ON A GOOD NOTE, I DID GET TO SUBMIT MY ARTICLE ON RHOA KANDI BURRUSS. IT WAS SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE..SHE IS THE REALEST HOUSEWIVE..CHECK IT OUT AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT.

WELL let's get the Blog rollin'

Okay so According to CNN. Khole Kardashian is supposed to be marrying Lamar Odom who is an La LAKER b-ball player. This is wierd b/c like just a couple of months ago he was dating Tarji Henson..( the star of the new Tyler Perry Movie " I Can Do Bad All By Myself)

Word is they have only been dating for like a month..uhmm is that long enuff to decide you want to spend the rest of your life with someone in sickness and in health.. IDK ..u be the judge.. your thoughts?


SNEAK PEEK OF JAY Z ON OPRAH SHOW






KERI HILSON NEW VIDEO "SLOW DANCE" I'M FEELING IT//WHAT DO U THINK?





GOT BEEF? WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT KHIA SHINE WROTE "BEST I EVER HAD" ..RUMOR OR TRUTH YOU BE THE JUDGE...

COURTESY OF ALL HIP-HOP.COM
IS KIA SHINE LYING OR NOT?

After a few, the rumors came out that Kia Shine was not involved in the creation of “Best I Ever Had.” Here is what he said in a flurry of Twitter Follies:

“this message is for all the non-believers YES kia shine OWNS 25% OF THE DRAKE SONG "THE BEST I EVER HAD" 3 BMI AWARDS FOR THE SONG GOING #1 ON 3 BILLBOARD CHARTS. GO BUY HIS EP TODAY! MY FAMILY APPRECIATES IT!”

I believe Shiney, but somebody I know at BMI pulled some official record and told me that Kia was not listed unless he has some other identity that he goes by. I don’t think dude would lie about this.


OKAY SO YOU ALL SAW THE INTERVIEW OPRAH DID LAST WEEK WITH "THE VOICE" AS SHE CALLED HER WHITNEY HOUSTON..

I COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS PART TAKE A LOOK AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS...





blog counter


web counter


homepage

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the real on the Kia Shine situation, i personally think drake has a ghost writer regardless of what is said

CC Expressions said...

I think Jay Z is the greatest I love his relationship with B. She has a new song out talking about him. I think its called Roc.