Saturday, May 16, 2009

A LONG TIME COMING!

I KNOW! I KNOW! YOUR LIKE WHERE HAVE I BEEN WITH THE BLOG?..I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG VACAY FROM MY BLOG..JUST HAD SOME CRAZY BUSY MONTHS..WELL LET'S SEE IN APRIL I TURNED 26 O THE APRIL 28TH..YES I KNOW I'M GETTING OLDER AND I FEEL AS THOUGH WISER! I was in my line sister's wedding in April and it was a beautiful wedding! Now where in the month of May and I feel as though this year has already passed me by. Times surely seem to get faster and faster as you get older. I celebrated my grandmother's 81st BDAY and true friend to the end Tiffani's graduation from TSU. May seems like it is the month for Graduations and celebrations. With that being said there is so much for me to catch you my followers and visitors up on ..So let's get this PARTY STARTED RIGHT!


There has been a lot of juicy news in the hip hop world from Kelis calling it quits with Nas while she is pregnant, from J. Hudson being pregnant( I saw her at her show in Nashville ..it was AMAZING!) AND now the latest your going to love this ..for all the MEN YOU MAY WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND ACT AS THOUGH YOUR NOT READING THIS ..BUT WORD IS LAUREN LONDON IS PREGNANT BY THE ALLEGED BEST RAPPER IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW LIL WAYNE! Yes folks, I can't believe this one but time will tell all... okay enuff with the baby news.. let 's move on


So you ALL KNOW I'm a big TI fan so I must deliver the latest news...


Photo courtesy of Stylista KT


For those of you, in AtL OR big TI FANS like myself then you will be pleased to know that TI plans to leave his fans with a FINAL FAREWELL CONCERT IN ATLANTA GEORGIA at the Phillips arena on May 24. THe concert will be just in the nick of time and I hear the price of admission is only 37.50 which is supposed to be the amount time he will serve in prison. Clfford Harris has until May 26 at 12pm to turn himself in a federal prison in Arkansas.






Moving on to the world of basketball! I LOVE B-BALL! IT'S PLAYOFF TIME..I'M A BIG BOSTON CELTICS FAN AND I'M HOPING WE WIN ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE THIS YEAR! SEEMS AS THOUGH THE TEAM IS PULLING IT TOGETHER DESPITE NOT HAVING KG ...ANY HOW I KNOW U SPORTS FANS HAVE ALSO BEEN WATCHING CARMELLO DO HIS THANG AGAINST DALLAS..WELL EARLIER THIS WEEK THERE WAS SOME MESS GOING IN IN THE STAND WITH CARMELLO'S FIANCE FORMER MTV VJ AND HOST NOW OF ALL OF THE LOVE REUNIONS LALA.. WELL IT WAS SAID THERE WERE SOME CRAZY RACIST REMARKS BEING THROWN AT LALA AND HER CHILD..SO OF COURSE LIKE ANY WOMAN SHE STOOD HER GROUND...TAKE A LOOK CLICK HERE FOR THE ACTUAL VIDEO..ALSO IT IS WORTH MENTIONING THEY ACTUALLY KICKED HER OUT OF THIS GAME WHICH WAS WRONG COUNTING ALL THE OTHER FANS WHO PROBABLY SAID HORRIBLE THINGS!


blog counter


web counter


homepage

No comments: